02-17-07, 07:54 PM   #281
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by 123noob
I just noticed something today relating to Mazzle3D characters. When my whole group was wiped out and I turned into ghost, I can still see the 3D characters of my party. However, after I ressed, the 3D characters of my party were all gone. Is there anyway to fixed this? or has it been posted before already.

Thanks.
I don't think its 'broke'.. I think thats more of a limitation of how the camera system works.. its holding their last 'state' while you're out of range of them, after you rez..that forces the system to update its cameras, and if your party hasn't rez'd yet, they'll be out of range, so they'll come up blank and start to appear after they get in range.

02-17-07, 08:47 PM   #282
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Right clicking MazzleUI logo doesn't cycle layouts.
I can confirm this.

When i try i get nothing. No errors, no other changes, it's as if it's not a hot spot. I can left click to show/hide bags/menu though.

I have the default mazzleui at 1.6 aspect ratio. Only things i've added are the onebag suite and Vanoskos.

68 Gnome mage

T

02-17-07, 08:57 PM   #283
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Tenagra
I can confirm this.

When i try i get nothing. No errors, no other changes, it's as if it's not a hot spot. I can left click to show/hide bags/menu though.

I have the default mazzleui at 1.6 aspect ratio. Only things i've added are the onebag suite and Vanoskos.

68 Gnome mage

T
I had the same error, its probably been reported already. I turned the sraidframes addon OFF and just use Healbot addon and Grid, they are far superior for healing in battlegrounds and raids.

02-17-07, 09:11 PM   #284
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

I can confirm this.

68 Gnome mage

T
Known bug.. Mazzle provides a work around for it in this thread.. you have to use DueceCommander to change sRaid's grouping..then the button will start working again

02-17-07, 09:18 PM   #285
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vint
Known bug.. Mazzle provides a work around for it in this thread.. you have to use DueceCommander to change sRaid's grouping..then the button will start working again
Hmm, it's listed as an unconfirmed bug, I was just posting to try to confirm it. The work around you are referring to seems to be listed as a fix for raid frames being grouped by class instead of group.

I had actually worked that fix out on my own first time i joined in a raid, however, it didn't fix the fact that right clicking the mazzleui hotspot still doesn't hotswap the raid layouts for me.

02-17-07, 10:03 PM   #286
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vint
I don't think its 'broke'.. I think thats more of a limitation of how the camera system works.. its holding their last 'state' while you're out of range of them, after you rez..that forces the system to update its cameras, and if your party hasn't rez'd yet, they'll be out of range, so they'll come up blank and start to appear after they get in range.
Hmmm then that's a problem there, after they ressed, I still can't see their portrait even when they're in range. I wonder if there's any option in Mazzle that allows to refresh this, if not then one in the future would be great!

02-17-07, 10:24 PM   #287
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

I had actually worked that fix out on my own first time i joined in a raid, however, it didn't fix the fact that right clicking the mazzleui hotspot still doesn't hotswap the raid layouts for me.
Hmm.. I could have sworn that Mazz posted in this thread, or the support thread, about the sRaid frame fix also re-enabling the right clickability of the MazzleUI option, or, I could be hallucinating..

02-18-07, 05:19 AM   #288
qawera
A Defias Bandit
okay... i get this error and i was wondering how i could fix it.

\!!MazzleUI_Preloader\Preloader.lua:13: attempt to call global 'hooksecurefunc' (a nill value)

please help me anyone i really like this UI and this error started just today.

02-18-07, 06:08 AM   #289
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by 123noob
I just noticed something today relating to Mazzle3D characters. When my whole group was wiped out and I turned into ghost, I can still see the 3D characters of my party. However, after I ressed, the 3D characters of my party were all gone. Is there anyway to fixed this? or has it been posted before already.

Thanks.

The only (kinown) anomaly I've found with the 3D characters is that the dead male model "twitches" otherwise I've just seen them lay there recumbent on their model stand

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

02-18-07, 08:43 AM   #290
Plubb
A Murloc Raider
Item rack and stealth...

I dont know if this comes back to mazzle UI or Item Rack... but... I can say that using Item Rack to switch weapons for stealth and normal works great.... WITH the exception of when you are discovered in stealth mode.....I dont think it has anything to do with combat as I use it for ambush and it switches fine, as wouldnt I already be in combat?? Just a heads up...

02-18-07, 09:16 AM   #291
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Plubb
I dont know if this comes back to mazzle UI or Item Rack... but... I can say that using Item Rack to switch weapons for stealth and normal works great.... WITH the exception of when you are discovered in stealth mode.....I dont think it has anything to do with combat as I use it for ambush and it switches fine, as wouldnt I already be in combat?? Just a heads up...
Just being discovered wouldn't set any switches that an addon could use. If i'm hearing you right this would be a limitation of blizzards ui

02-19-07, 01:15 AM   #292
Darkhawke
A Kobold Labourer

Problem with soul shards

It seems that everytime I create a soul shard it does not want to go in the shard bag. It always tries to put it in another bag. I have no other add ons installed. No errors, the only message I get is "Item does not belong in that container". Any ideas

02-19-07, 01:51 AM   #293
shalida
A Murloc Raider

Unhappy cat form atk buttons problem

Originally Posted by Trycatchme
Sorry about that.
Another try shall we

The changings of bar pages works fine when switching to bear form. However when I switch to cat form the action bar page stays the same. And when I switch to travel form the action bar page is switched to the cat action bar.

It seems that the mod handeling the action bars (bongos) have mixed up the travel and cat form. I've checked the settings for the stance bar switches and they seem to be fine so my guess is that the fault lies somewhere in the code not in the actual settings.

1. I used defaults with the druid action bar options were you the buttons would be placed by them selves.

2. No errors from BugSack

3. 1280x960

4. NE, Druid, lvl 33

5. Mazzlefizz druids layout

6. No extra addons at all

7. Travel -> http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7232718ep3.jpg
Cat -> http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?im...7232728sa7.jpg
Bear -> http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?im...7234106gm3.jpg
I have had the same problem, it seems that when i shift to cat form all my normal form(caster default form) attack buttons are changed to the mazzleui cat form buttons.

hope this can be fixed, because i do not use the default mazzleui druid buttons. i have to rearrange them every time i shift to cat form and back. I also have no errors in bug sack, and i have no extra addons.

02-19-07, 02:49 AM   #294
BurntOrange
A Defias Bandit
Element overlap

There seems to be a little bit of an overlap between the buff timers on self-portrait and the buffs on player's focus target. It's not a huge deal, but just wanted to point it out.

2) There was no error message.
3) 1.6 aspect (1920x1200)
4) 70 orc warrior
5) Using Joypunk's Warrior Layout
6) Added WeaponQuickSwap
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gui overlap.gif
Views:	482
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	1070  

02-19-07, 08:29 AM   #295
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Darkhawke
It seems that everytime I create a soul shard it does not want to go in the shard bag. It always tries to put it in another bag. I have no other add ons installed. No errors, the only message I get is "Item does not belong in that container". Any ideas
I don't remember exactly where it's at in the forums so you'll have to dig, but this has been answered several times... so you should be able to find it pretty easily if you read.

02-19-07, 08:31 AM   #296
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by shalida
I have had the same problem, it seems that when i shift to cat form all my normal form(caster default form) attack buttons are changed to the mazzleui cat form buttons.

hope this can be fixed, because i do not use the default mazzleui druid buttons. i have to rearrange them every time i shift to cat form and back. I also have no errors in bug sack, and i have no extra addons.
iirc, this has been discussed a few times on either this or the support thread and is a known problem. I don't remember seeing a solution yet, but it's possible that I've just missed it.

02-19-07, 08:56 AM   #297
qawera
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by qawera

\!!MazzleUI_Preloader\Preloader.lua:13: attempt to call global 'hooksecurefunc' (a nill value)

please help... i really dont know what to do

02-19-07, 09:03 AM   #298
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by shalida

Have you tried paging while in your various forms? to see if Bongos is just 'stuck' on one page?

02-19-07, 09:04 AM   #299
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

please help... i really dont know what to do
Haven't seen this before. Did you make sure that everything is loaded on the addons screen?

02-19-07, 09:09 AM   #300
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr

WoW version 2.0 addons will not work on a pre-2.0 client.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD