A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Suggestion: Add an option to hide offline players
02-02-08, 06:02 PM   #522
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Not possible within Blizzard's system, sorry.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-03-08, 12:28 AM   #523
Dargen
A Fallenroot Satyr
It would be nice if there was a highlight, or some sort of indicator on/beside the player's button in the perfect raid frame, that indicated if the player assigned to that button was the same as your current target.

When targeting someone by clicking on a button in the perfect raid frame, it saves having to look up at the target frame to verify that your click landed on the correct player.

There have been times where I thought I'd clicked on someone, but they either didn't get targeted or the person above/below was targeted due to the position of the mouse pointer when I clicked. Having an indicator near the button itself would provide visual feedback that you've got the right person targeted.
02-03-08, 01:54 AM   #524
Dargen
A Fallenroot Satyr
With regards to hiding offline players...How about allowing the user to set an alpha value for offline players (similar to the ones you have for range check)? While it wouldn't remove the player's button from the frame, it would allow the user to remove the offline player's name/bar/status from view at least. A player who is offline is as far out of range as any one could be

Last edited by Dargen : 02-03-08 at 02:00 AM.
02-03-08, 01:56 AM   #525
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
To be honest, there are other pressing issues that need to be fixed or added to the addon, but I'll keep it in mind.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-24-08, 03:47 AM   #526
Ryona
A Kobold Labourer
It'd be nice to be able to let the text in the frames align in the center.

So it's not right next to all the names etc
04-02-08, 06:35 PM   #527
Moonbeard
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

Hi Clad,

Really like PerfectRaid its a nice clean uncomplicated interface I use it together with clique on my resto druid. Would like to make an appeal for one feature that is missing that is the ability to have the bar dimmed with the text "LOS" displayed on the bar if a raid member is out of Line of Sight for healing purposes.

Just a thought hope you will consider it for a future release

Moon
04-03-08, 09:22 PM   #528
Edge_Reaver
A Kobold Labourer

It'd would be awesome if it would be able to split into two columns.
04-05-08, 04:02 AM   #529
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Moonbeard View Post
Hi Clad,

Really like PerfectRaid its a nice clean uncomplicated interface I use it together with clique on my resto druid. Would like to make an appeal for one feature that is missing that is the ability to have the bar dimmed with the text "LOS" displayed on the bar if a raid member is out of Line of Sight for healing purposes.

Just a thought hope you will consider it for a future release

Moon
Can't be done, there is no API support for this whatsoever.

Originally Posted by Edge_Reaver View Post
It'd would be awesome if it would be able to split into two columns.
Already can be done, just probably not in the specific way you're looking for you. You can specify a maximum number of units per column and it will split it into multiple columns. Anything more complex that that can't really be done in the secure template system.
04-10-08, 01:20 PM   #530
Elenthar
A Kobold Labourer
Love the addon and don't think I could heal without it. The custom buff/debuff filtering is what makes this addon completely irreplacable to my UI.

Only thing that are still a little cumbersome is it would be nice if there was a way to filter a list of players by name. If I could create add an explicit include and exclude list of player names in addition to class and party filtering, it would allow total control. Looking at pallies and duids is fun, but having a list of just tanks would be nice. On fights where I need to pull out one person for special watching, it would be nice to have a PRaid frame where I could see filtered buffs instead of the default UI one.

Excellent addon though! Whenever new priests ask me what UI they should use I alway reply "PRaid + Clique == WIN" lol. Thanks for putting this together and keeping it up to date.

Last edited by Elenthar : 04-10-08 at 02:50 PM. Reason: issue addressed in an earlier post
04-12-08, 08:21 AM   #531
skarrde
A Defias Bandit
Readycheck?

Been reading through the last 15 pages of posts and haven't seen anything about readycheck ability. Is there a way of turning this on? Love the simplicity of the interface but would love to have this option open as raid leader.
04-12-08, 04:56 PM   #532
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Elenthar View Post
Love the addon and don't think I could heal without it. The custom buff/debuff filtering is what makes this addon completely irreplacable to my UI.

Only thing that are still a little cumbersome is it would be nice if there was a way to filter a list of players by name. If I could create add an explicit include and exclude list of player names in addition to class and party filtering, it would allow total control. Looking at pallies and duids is fun, but having a list of just tanks would be nice. On fights where I need to pull out one person for special watching, it would be nice to have a PRaid frame where I could see filtered buffs instead of the default UI one.
The next release will have this but only opt-in. For example you can't exclude people by name, but you can maek a frame that has a list of people to include.
04-13-08, 10:36 AM   #533
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

I didn't find any post conserning this problem, but it's always happening to me, so it seems a bit strange to me.
Anyway, I have praid set up so that it displays all classes in all groups, 26 players per column and two columns. My problem is that whenever the raid size exceeds 26 players (i.e. whenever the raid size exceeds the number of players in one column), the whole praid frame will move up, so that the top of the frame is way above the visible area. I cannot move the frame down, it can't go any lower (I can move it up or sideways however). When I enable the backdrop, it goes all the way down to the bottom of the monitor, even if there are no praid entries in that area. Any clue on what could be causing this?
04-13-08, 10:47 AM   #534
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Can you post a screenshot of that frame's configuration? Sounds like your column anchor might be weird.
04-16-08, 10:43 PM   #535
Sophormoon
A Kobold Labourer
Noob question

Perfectraid Frames are exactly what I've been looking for and the default is fine. One small problem for me, laugh if you want to. Two sets of the same raid frame shows up when I go into a raid, both BG and instance raids. How do I make only one set show appear? Thanks.
04-17-08, 04:44 AM   #536
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Open /praid and go to the raid frames tab. Do you have two sets of frames listed there? If so, delete one of them.
04-19-08, 08:28 AM   #537
DwwwD
A Murloc Raider
Hello I got a small problem with PerfectRaid addon. I try to place it below my minimap on the left side on the screen all the way at the edge almost. However there seems to be like an invisible wall that blocks it from going all the way to the side. I can place it no problem on the top and below but on both sides it's not possible.

I've tried like every setting but can't get it too work please help.
04-19-08, 08:52 AM   #538
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Thats where the buffs are listed. In order to change that, you woudl need to alter the code right now.
04-19-08, 08:58 AM   #539
DwwwD
A Murloc Raider
Uhm, what buffs are you talking about? I don't show any buffs at all there.. only if someone is cursed but then it goes to the right side of the frame..

Anyway I took a SS: http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?i...3333333ms5.jpg

do you know how to fix it? My friend has the exact same settings as I do and he can have it at the edge..
04-19-08, 09:03 AM   #540
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I didn't realize we were talking about the left-hand side. You would need to alter the code in order to change the clamping, for right now.

In PerfectRaid.lua on line 277, change:

frame:SetClampedToScreen(true) to

frame:SetClampedToScreen(false)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help