11-01-06, 02:39 AM   #1
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Moving flag tracker/score window.

Hi I am wondering if there is a mod that makes it possible to move the WSG Flag Tracker as well as the AB score info stuff. I have my minimap in the middle of my screen and the score stuff is right on top of them. Thanks.
11-01-06, 03:08 AM   #2
robthedude
Don't Panic

Yup, MoveAnything! will do that, it's got a list of things you can select to move which should include the scores and whatnot - if not the readme will tell you how to use it to move anything not in the list

edit: found this aswell - Discord Frame Modifier, I haven't used it, and I'm not sure if it'll do what you want, but I thought it was worth mentioning moveanything! is much simpler and will serve your purposes, but this is for the power-mad

Last edited by robthedude : 11-01-06 at 03:25 AM.
11-02-06, 01:25 AM   #3
trezy
A Cliff Giant
Yeah I knew about MoveAnything! only problem I have is it hasn't been updated in a looong time. I also just downloaded DFM but it was too complicated and didn't have the score frames in it. I will try out MoveAnything! again. thanks.
11-02-06, 02:23 AM   #4
Nymbia
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by trezy
Yeah I knew about MoveAnything! only problem I have is it hasn't been updated in a looong time. I also just downloaded DFM but it was too complicated and didn't have the score frames in it. I will try out MoveAnything! again. thanks.
The frame you need to move is AlwaysUpFrame1. It should be in DFM.
11-02-06, 03:01 AM   #5
robthedude
Don't Panic

true moveanything hasn't been updated in a long time, but it hasn't really needed to be. What it does is very basic and is unlikely to be broken by a patch

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Moving flag tracker/score window.