11-21-07, 05:32 AM   #1
xDarkilluzion
A Murloc Raider
Mod to get rid of errors.

When i target a mosnter and mash my SInister Strike a red message pops up saying 'That target is too far away' and otehr messages like 'You do not ahve enough energy' or even 'You are not facing towards that target'. IS there a mod that can get rid of these silly messages?
11-21-07, 06:02 AM   #2
Itanius
Wrath of Evil

Premium Member
You could use MoveAnything! to hide the UI Errors Frame.
11-21-07, 07:25 AM   #3
naeem151287
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
use ErrorMonster :P
11-21-07, 08:49 AM   #4
xDarkilluzion
A Murloc Raider
THanks i got ErrorMoster. Whats a mod i can use to change the tooltip box that when i mouse over something like stealth the skill descirption comes up in the bottom right. How i can change thwere that box goes?
11-22-07, 11:31 AM   #5
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Originally Posted by xDarkilluzion
change the tooltip box that <snip> comes up in the bottom right. How i can change thwere that box goes?
lithe tooltip doctor will allow you to move the tooltip. or get something like cowtip for a more fully featured tooltip (that also allows you to place it).
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mod to get rid of errors.