09-12-13, 12:32 AM   #1
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Been missing WoW, but mostly the community.

I stopped playing WoW late last year, though stuck around in the community for a few months before disappearing altogether. I've been feeling the urge lately to get back into the game, but I'm not entirely sure if it would do anything for me or not. I've been pretty apathetic towards games lately, and none have been able to hold my attention for much. I think I figured out the main reason why I been able to stick to any games, especially MMOs since I quit.

It wasn't necessarily that WoW is such a great game (it is), but what truly made WoW what it was, and kept me playing, was not the game itself (World of UIcraft for the 2-3 months leading up to me quitting ), but the people I played with. Without those people I shared so much time with, everything else just felt so hollow.

I have 7 days of game-time, and I sure as heck hope to make the best of it. Here's hoping the guild is still around to some extent (the site no longer seems to be around), because if it is, I'll likely be subbing until Wildstar releases.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Been missing WoW, but mostly the community.