12-15-09, 04:34 AM   #1
oashs92
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Carbonite Suppressing Automatic Quest Progress Updates

Hello. Carbonite Quest Helper keeps automatically unchecking the "Automatic Quest Progress Updates" box in the "Objectives" section of Wow's Interface. How do I get Carbonite Quest Helper to stop this?

12-16-09, 02:49 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All that does is make the quest appear on the Blizzard Watch List, which is not normally used with Carbonite, since Carbonite has its own Watch List and by default auto watches quests. Carbonite 3.31 now shows tracked achievements in its watch list and specifically hides the Blizzard Watch List, which makes that Blizzard option pointless.

12-16-09, 03:08 AM   #3
oashs92
A Defias Bandit
Question

Yes I know. But I prefer the Blizzard Watch list over carbonite's. Is there any way I can tell Carbonite to not automatically hide blizzard's?

12-16-09, 03:27 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How are you controlling quest tracking then? You can't see the sort order of what is close or turn off/on quests and quest givers on the map. Those are pretty important primary features of Carbonite you won't be doing with the Blizzard Watch List.

If you want a bigger or different font, scaled up watch window or different colors, those can be changed in the Carbonite options window or some by right clicking the Watch List title bar.

To use Blizzard's you would have to uncheck these Carbonite Quest Watch options:
"Show tracked achievements. Hide Blizzard's watch list"
"Modify game objective settings: Instant, no auto watch"

12-16-09, 03:32 AM   #5
oashs92
A Defias Bandit
Okay thank you.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Suppressing Automatic Quest Progress Updates