02-03-20, 08:55 PM   #1
Blackshade
A Murloc Raider
Can't seem to find this anywhere

I've recently returned to WoW, the last raid I did was SoO.

I was trying to find my unit frames, but can't seem to recall what it was. Either it was part of weakauras or something. However, I've downloaded weakauras2, and there's no bar texture that makes it look like my old one (view screenshot). Any idea what unit frames this is or how to make weakaura bars look like that?

I think it's weakauras cos the bars tracking my buffs and debuffs look exactly the same.

I just wanted a bar that looks like that, with the angled edge.

Thanks

02-03-20, 08:57 PM   #2
Blackshade
A Murloc Raider
My browser lagged out and apparently I posted this twice cos of it.
02-04-20, 12:36 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's likely a unit frames addon. If it isn't amongst the Unit Mods then it may well be that they developer didn't bring it forward to work with one of the more recent expansions.

You might want to take a look at some of the ones that do exist and see what comes closest to what you want. At least until you identify which addon it was back when MoP was active.

I took a quick look through the unit frames lists on wowi and curse but nothing similar in the first few pages.

Last edited by Xrystal : 02-04-20 at 12:45 PM.
02-04-20, 01:17 PM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks a little like Sword Art Online UI (which afaik is not publicly updated to recent wow versions)

Closest stylistically would probably be https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/quafe-ui
02-04-20, 06:42 PM   #5
Blackshade
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
It's likely a unit frames addon. If it isn't amongst the Unit Mods then it may well be that they developer didn't bring it forward to work with one of the more recent expansions.

You might want to take a look at some of the ones that do exist and see what comes closest to what you want. At least until you identify which addon it was back when MoP was active.

I took a quick look through the unit frames lists on wowi and curse but nothing similar in the first few pages.
I'm thinking it was one of my addons which had a bar texture that looks like that, which would appear on my weakauras setup when making a progress bar and applying that bar texture to it.

I attempted to make a custom bar texture on photoshop, which I was able to replace with a bar texture from weakauras folder, it did show up in game but I was unable to make the background transparent on the angled edge, even though on photoshop I set up the background as transparent, saved it as TGA and copied it into the bar textures folder.

I tried out REALui, which was close to what I wanted, but I keep getting lua errors on it. It's a pretty hard UI to customise and add to it apparently. Search continues.
02-04-20, 06:45 PM   #6
Blackshade
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
Looks a little like Sword Art Online UI (which afaik is not publicly updated to recent wow versions)

Closest stylistically would probably be https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/quafe-ui
Though I really appreciate your suggestion, I don't think quafe is close to what I was looking for. I checked out SAO UI, unfortunately that's not it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can't seem to find this anywhere