01-03-12, 04:00 PM   #1
Bladetrance
A Murloc Raider
ElvUI/Carbonite

So here's the issue, a few days ago I loaded up my UI and the map and map area were detached from one another, I seem to have no way to fix it, despite a few days of fiddling, at first I thought it was an issue with my other UI kit, but that has no solutions either. So here I am, throwing myself at the mercy of you guys hoping to whatever gods you may or may not believe in that you can help me because it's driving me completely insane.

Addons in use:
Carbonite 4.3
ElvUI (newest)
Icehud
Atlas/Loot
Gatherer
Ace3/Lib
MiK
MSBT
Overachiever
VuhDo
DBM

I would give up ElvUI if I could find something comparable that looks... organized, I just don't have the patience to bartender it for myself anymore. Any thoughts would be helpful and I'll gladly answer any questions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...312_140629.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...e/smallmap.jpg

Edit: I just unloaded ElvUI and the little black box went away... so new question, any ideas for a new UI that doesn't try to kill my carb?

I've also overlapped the map temporarily,

01-03-12, 04:45 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could you repost the images? They aren't showing up.

I use ElvUI and Carbonite without issue, so I'm sure it's just a setting in the map/minimap area of Carbonite that you are missing somewhere.

01-04-12, 12:35 AM   #4
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

you already posted this on the Carbonite forums.

01-04-12, 03:09 AM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Carbonite options, Map MiniMap, untick the top box for "move Minimap into Carbonite map". That'll fix it.

07-02-14, 08:43 PM   #6
baskin2112
A Murloc Raider
I have the same problem. I have followed the above instructions, and it's mostly gone, but now it's just faded out. I can still see it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

edit: I fixed it. I uncombined the blizz and carbonite maps, then turned off the elvui map frame and then was able to recombine the blizz and carbonite maps.

Last edited by baskin2112 : 07-02-14 at 09:00 PM.

09-27-14, 05:06 PM   #7
CrimsonFrost
A Murloc Raider
How did you disable to minimap skin!? This is driving me nuts!

09-27-14, 06:19 PM   #8
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Open Elv UI's options and disable Elv UI's minimap control. That used to work, I don't know if it does anymore.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-27-14, 09:01 PM   #9
CrimsonFrost
A Murloc Raider
I will try that out! Thank you!

10-23-14, 03:31 AM   #10
VioletCU
Premium Member
Premium Member
I know this is slightly off topic, but I would really like to see ElvUI and carbonite make a baby. That would be one sexy UI/Addon.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » ElvUI/Carbonite