12-30-09, 10:47 AM   #1
Sterwyn
A Kobold Labourer
Please Help Me! =(

Hey you guys know the thing where you have ur spells and stuff? i think ppl call it the panel.. well i cant see it.. i have tried to install alot of addons to make it look cooler where u have ur spells bags and stuff but i CANT SEE IT! i can see my map, bags, dps meter but not the cool thing under ur abilities How do i fix this ? i cant play without actionbars or stuff :S
12-30-09, 11:09 AM   #2
Gsusnme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, all in all the first thing you should do is remove ANY and ALL mods you know for a FACT affect action-bars, a few examples of such are Domino's, Macaroon, Bongo's, etc. If everything else works fine obviously you installed either conflicting action bar mods or installed one and never set it up so it is appearing blank.

Best to start from scratch in a situation like this, if you CANNOT identify which mod is causing your action bars to disappear my suggestion then is to run the Blizzard Repair Utility and have it reset your cache, interface, and configuration.

Please note that this will remove ALL custom files and settings, and will basically run the game clean like a fresh install.

You will need to re-download and install any mods you want, and then set them up accordingly; and try not to install and overabundance of add-ons or you'll find yourself in the same situation you are in now.
As a general rule, you usually don't want to have more than one add-on installed for one purpose, e.g., if you have a mod installed that effects your minimap, like iMinimap, you SHOULD NOT also install another mod that does the SAME THING, like dMinimap.
12-30-09, 12:10 PM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

Way to be perfectly vague What addons have you downloaded that you think will make this "look cool", that will allow us to figure out what we need to do for your "panel" to reappear.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Please Help Me! =(