11-19-07, 06:06 PM   #1
Asgardmage
A Defias Bandit
How do I replace the 3D view of character and party information with a simpler one?

Hi,

I installed latest Mazzle UI and everything worked great following the detailed step-by-step instructions (thanks a bunch of the great work done). I was also able to fine tune a few areas (like fonts and font scales, bar height, etc.) to my liking. However, I am having a hard time to do the following:

1. Hourglass GCD bars: The bar and fonts are bit too small for Hourglass GCD information. How do I change this? I tried to go into the code but could not find the obvious location to change it.
2. Self and Party Unitframe: I am having a hard time to read the small fonts on the buff frame for both self and party. I went into DUF options and tried different scaling options but larger scale would mess up the whole layout. Are there other ways to increase the font size of these self and party buff sections? Also, is it possible to replace the 3D view of self and party unitframe with a simpler ones that are easier to read and offers more room?

Thanks in advance,
Asgardmage
11-19-07, 06:19 PM   #2
xccess
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Asgardmage
Hi,

I installed latest Mazzle UI and everything worked great following the detailed step-by-step instructions (thanks a bunch of the great work done). I was also able to fine tune a few areas (like fonts and font scales, bar height, etc.) to my liking. However, I am having a hard time to do the following:

1. Hourglass GCD bars: The bar and fonts are bit too small for Hourglass GCD information. How do I change this? I tried to go into the code but could not find the obvious location to change it.
2. Self and Party Unitframe: I am having a hard time to read the small fonts on the buff frame for both self and party. I went into DUF options and tried different scaling options but larger scale would mess up the whole layout. Are there other ways to increase the font size of these self and party buff sections? Also, is it possible to replace the 3D view of self and party unitframe with a simpler ones that are easier to read and offers more room?

Thanks in advance,
Asgardmage
I like the simple stuff so I change it from 3D to ag_UnitFrames.... type /duf and in the duf menu to check hidden frame option
11-19-07, 06:28 PM   #3
Asgardmage
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by xccess
I like the simple stuff so I change it from 3D to ag_UnitFrames.... type /duf and in the duf menu to check hidden frame option
Thanks for your quick reply. How exactly does this work? Do I have to install another UnitFrame? Can you elaborate the steps a bit more?

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do I replace the 3D view of character and party information with a simpler one?