07-12-08, 01:49 PM   #1
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

Zone/Battlemap Scaling

I am looking for a mod that will allow me to make this map slightly bigger. It is the map you get when you press Shift + M. It might be able to be scaled already but for the life of me I can't find the option anywhere.
Thanks in advance to any help or solutions
07-12-08, 02:24 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

Capping allows scaling (and is a great bg mod, too!).
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
07-12-08, 04:06 PM   #3
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you use Bongos3, you can try Bongos ZoneMap:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ornucopia.html
07-12-08, 07:19 PM   #4
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

I actually use Dominos as Bongos3 is not going to be carried on as is made by the same author as Bongos3. (still a great mod though) and I use Deadly Boss mod which gives me BG Timers so was hoping for a Addon that will only scale it but I might have to use Capping if I can't find something else.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Zone/Battlemap Scaling