07-29-07, 12:16 PM   #1
The Riddle
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs down Anyone knows this Mod ??

Hi there,

as I was surifng through the web, searching for some warlock vids I came to this one:

HIT ME

Now I wanted to ask if anyone knowswhich Unitframe mod he is using I know that itīs not ag_unitframe because Iīm using that one on my own and it doesnīt do this blink and fade away thingy this mod does when mana was used or u got hit etc..
Would be really nice if somebody could help me

The Riddle
07-29-07, 12:38 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
pitbull

too short

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-29-07, 12:40 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
it's pitbull
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-29-07, 02:54 PM   #4
The Riddle
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, thatīs it.

I got everything figured out; how to set new layouts, how to change skins with Surfaces/ SharedMedia BUT I still didnīt figured out how he made that his ManaBar lights up after using his spell. Maybe Iīm tripping but itīs lighting up or not ??

Could you also help me with this one ??
07-29-07, 08:00 PM   #5
robthedude
Don't Panic

Just thought I'd point out that AG_UnitFrames can do the bar fade thing, you just need aUF_BarFader, which you can get from http://files.wowace.com

07-29-07, 09:59 PM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

And so can discord unit frames [<3]

http://discord.tetzfiles.com/

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-30-07, 01:44 AM   #7
Blazingstorm
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

About the Video

About the "Hit Me" video, are they using SCT? If so, what font is that they are using, and how do I get ride of the build in SCT from WOW?

07-30-07, 03:18 AM   #8
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Blazingstorm
About the "Hit Me" video, are they using SCT? If so, what font is that they are using, and how do I get ride of the build in SCT from WOW?
The mod in question is SCT. The Font is Hotel Coral Essex (I got mine out of an Discord setup, however do a Google search for it). The default "sct" is called FCT and can be enabled/disabled via Interface menu (hit Esc and select Interface from the pop up menu) then select the Advanced tab. Uncheck ALL of the check marks in the column to the right of your screen. Also SCT does disable the Blizzard FCT, type /sct menu to access the SCT menu.

To add fonts to SCT you will need either ClearFont2 (and use the fonts it comes with) or use SharedMedia and add your own fonts via MyMedia (instructions are included)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Anyone knows this Mod ??