11-23-10, 09:19 PM   #1
Nickcg
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite Map and Carbonite Quest Log

After the latest update by WOW, the Carbonite Map and Carbonite Quest Log no longer appear. Even after pressing the "M" key, the large map does not appear. Only the small circular map of WOW appears at the upper right of the computer screen. How can the you activate the toggle between the minimap and large map, and have the Carbonite Quest log reappear?

[email protected]

11-23-10, 09:55 PM   #2
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Go into the Carbonite section of the forums and nab the beta 4.03x.

11-24-10, 04:03 AM   #3
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
i DID DARN IT. THAT IS THE VERSION THAT IS NOT SHOWING.

11-24-10, 05:09 AM   #4
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
i DID DARN IT. THAT IS THE VERSION THAT IS NOT SHOWING.
I'm sorry, did you make a post in this thread that I'm just not seeing?

Your posts in other threads have received numerous responses, including one or two from one of the Carbonite authors. If the answers they have given you don't correspond with what you feel your needs are, then there's not much I (or anyone else) can do.

Having said that, I am asking you to calm down a little. Yes, Carbonite is having some problems right now, but the authors are working tirelessly to fix them.

In short, breathe.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

11-24-10, 08:31 PM   #5
Nickcg
A Murloc Raider
I installed the Carbonite Beta that was suggested, and the Map, Minimap and Quest Log appeared.

What remains missing are the buttons for the Clock, Calendar, Omen 3, and Deadly Boss Mode. When "M" is pressed for the big map, minimap disappears, and then a left click are the Carbonite button brings the minimap back.

But at least the Map, minimap and Quest Log are again available.

[email protected]

11-25-10, 12:38 AM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is the minimap set to be inside the Carbonite map? Do you see the Carbonite "C" minimap button? Try shift left clicking it, which toggles minimize mode (hides other buttons, when Carbonite is controlling minimap).

Also try it with all other addons disabled.

11-25-10, 09:17 PM   #7
Nickcg
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite Beta

All the features of Carbonite beta are now appearing: Map, minimap, quest log, the various buttons, clock and calendar. I can now swith back and forth between Map and minimap without losing minimap.

I keep receiving a notice from Carbonite that a new Carbonite is available, but whem I check Carbonite website, I see that only the old Carbonite 4.013 is still the only version there.

Therefore, I am assuming a new version is not yet available - only the beta version which I already have. Is that right?

[email protected]

11-25-10, 10:36 PM   #8
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Probably not. Check the carbonite addon website for the latest beta.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Map and Carbonite Quest Log