12-08-10, 03:00 AM   #1
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
quest turn in issues

I had to turn off carbonite today to be able to turn in some quests in the new Cata area underwater. I would be right on top of where the turn in should be but saw nothing. After turning off carbonite with the in game quest thing I had a link to click on to turn the quests in.

12-08-10, 03:43 AM   #2
Eldredd
A Murloc Raider
If you use the quest minion there will be a question mark next to the completed quest. Click on the question mark and it will work the same as the "Complete Quest" button in the regular quest log.

12-08-10, 05:18 AM   #3
warinc
A Kobold Labourer
I think I know what he's referring to as I had similar problems. After you complete the quest the minion dose recognize its completed and the "--Click the ? to turn in--" or something to that effect. Problem is the "?" in the minion isn't always showing up right away. I had to /reload for it to appear on my minion correctly.

12-10-10, 10:14 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can still click the button even if it does not look like a ?. I've seen it happen a few times and it just seems that the graphic does not change.

12-11-10, 05:34 AM   #5
kiezkalle
A Defias Bandit
Hi,thatīs so good to know,everytime i have had this problem too,i deactivated carbonite with the addon loader,reloaded ui , and then activated carbonite back ^^.

regards

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » quest turn in issues