Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-24-11, 04:56 AM   #1
invictus13
A Defias Bandit
Will Pay $300 for working Polite Whisper / player score addon

The title says it. I will donate $150 to a programmer who can update Polite Whisper Wrath Extended for use in Cataclysm and send me a working copy.

I will donate another $150 to a programmer who can make the Polite Whisper Addon integrate with Player Score- thus allowing me to populate my polite whisper searches with ONLY high player scored players.

Do this, then e-mail me at [email protected]. Upon verification that the addon works, I will pay pal $300 (or $150 if you only did half the job) to a bank account of your choice. You can feel free to use the addon however else you would like.

If the addon ceases to work, and I need another update, I will pay you again for your time to update it.

This offer is REAL. I am credible. And a well known player on my server for having used the addon a long time ago to set up world PvP and cross-realm BG's. I just started playing again two weeks ago, and I can't really see myself enjoying this game without the capabilities that the add-on gave me.

- Invictus of Maelstrom

Last edited by invictus13 : 10-24-11 at 07:29 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Will Pay $300 for working Polite Whisper / player score addon