10-04-15, 06:46 PM   #1
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Suggestion: "Bugs" "Features" buttons list only relevant addon

For all these years I've kind of ignored the Bugs and Features buttons (and the pages they lead to). But I'd like to start using them for Rematch.

Unfortunately, clicking those buttons brings a user to a list of addons/bugs/features for my addons from 2006.

It'd be nice if someone looking at the Rematch page clicked "Bugs" and it brought them to bugs for Rematch only, preferrably sorted in descending order.

I can't figure out how to reverse sort the Features list by date, either.
10-04-15, 11:46 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I quit using the WoWI author portal. From an user standpoint, I felt like having tickets for 30 addons all in one place was a good way to discourage users from using the ticket tracker, especially looking for existing tickets about their issue. From an author standpoint, it's nice to be able to see all tickets for all my addons in one place, but not being able to filter them at all (even to hide closed tickets!) wasn't so good. I ended up just deleting tickets instead of marking them as fixed/added so they didn't clutter up the list.

Regarding sorting, you have to click "Long List" and then you can click the direction arrow on the "Date" column to sort backwards or forwards:

http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...so=desc&page=1

There's no way to filter that list by addon, though, so it may not be as useful as you'd think.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Suggestion: "Bugs" "Features" buttons list only relevant addon