Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-26-11, 12:41 AM   #1
Gum
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Addon: LUI questions

Hi guys, I'm new here and this is my very first post.

I have just installed Lui interface and am currently just testing it.
I want to know a couple of questions.
It seems like its working ok, but with a couple of bugs on the hand
My side panels does not want to stick the panle i made to it, using buttonfacade addon. I also followed the right procedure but clicking on "leave me alone" and specified it as for eg buttonfacade panel 1
Still it does not want to stick to it.

When i load my wow, for the first time, my glyphs panel opens up by itself, and can only remove it by opening the associated window and say switch to talents and switch it off. Any way to fix this, or is this a glitch?

My sreen is a 27 inch screen and is also set to max size on wow. 1920 by something.. Anyways, when i switch on all tabs, my raid box and recount is overlapping. Even by changing the calues of the wow interface on blizz to make the interface smaller or bigger does not affect that area. Also the raid part is unmovable, because then i could just have moved it more to the right. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Top right corner. My buffs also appear there, but is overlapping the panel below it when its out. i tried to move it by those values but its stuck there and wont move.. Can it be moved?

Lastly, the text window.. can that be turned off? or is it just the frame that can be truned off because nothing happens when i press that button or wont even witch off in the tab.
Also picked up some hicks, about every 3 seconds the world freeze for a 0.5 sec and then go on.. Is this a common issue or would this be just my connection that might be buggy at the time i tried this out.

Any advice would be really welcome.
Thanx
Gum

Last edited by Gum : 05-26-11 at 01:08 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Addon: LUI questions