05-29-11, 09:58 AM   #1
Scoops
A Kobold Labourer
ElvUI in conjunction with Prat, Links not showing in trade chat

Hey guys, I posted this exact thread on the Elvui tech support forums but I didn't get any responses so I figured maybe you guys would have some insight.

Basically I have Prat on with ElvUI because I prefer the options in Prat to those in the default ElvUI chat. Everything appears to function properly except trade chat, it seems that any post in trade with a link of some sort (profession, item, Dungeon lock) will not show any text before and including the link itself along with the persons name. Therefore a message that says "[2. Trade] [Name]:LFM DPS [Blackwing Descent] pst for more info" will show up as "[2] pst for more info".

EDIT: Looks like the problem happens in general chat too, still working in party, guild, etc

Here is a screenshot:

I've had a friend post a message with a link in Trade and Party to verify. The same friend says he also has Prat on his ElvUI and it works so I'm at a loss. I'd love any help at all!

Thanks in advance,

-Scoops
05-29-11, 01:22 PM   #2
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you make sure to disable TukUI's chat module? They could be conflicting.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ElvUI in conjunction with Prat, Links not showing in trade chat