01-27-05, 06:26 PM   #1
Mereinid
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

BloodEagle recomp

Greetings, I am unsure if this is the right, forum for this but here it is.
I downloaded the file Bloodeagles Recompolation. And it is working well for the most part. There are two things that are not working properly that I have came across.

1. I am a Hunter class, so I have 4 usable bag slots for bags, as one is used by my quiver. The main backpack and the second baggage slot both open and work fine. They can be clicked on, with a bit of clicking to find the right spot, and moved all over my screen with no problem. However the 3rd and 4th bag slots , not my 2nd slot with my quiver in it, with an 8slot and a 10 slot bag in them are unable to be moved. The 5th slot, with my 4th bag in it appears half way blocked by my hotkeys so I have to keep moving my hotkey bar to access anythinng beyond the second row. In short the 4th and 5th slots where my 3rd and 4th bags are are unmovable, as I have cliked over every square centimeter of them both. Also on a not for these same bags the small round window in the left upper corner that usually has the pic of the bag itself, these small round windows are empty and the actual pics are on the right side of the bags outside the bag itself.

2. There is a collapsable*sp window that Is 100% movable, but once I click on it with my mouse and move it where I need to be, it will not release. And the only way for me to release it is /logout of the game. Now although not detrimental, it is annoying.

So these are the two gripes I have on this UI mod. Please private message me if you have to and if you need more info, or post a reply to this and I will check back later this eve. Thank you for your time.
Janaki, Draenei, 90 Hunter
Anginny, Gnome, 87 Death Knight
01-27-05, 08:04 PM   #2
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
I hate to say my friend, but you are the first I have heard about any problems such as you speak of.

I attempted to test it numerous times, to attempt to recreate what you were experiencing, to no avail.

If you get a chance, perhaps post some screenshots of the troubles in action, and I will see if I can help you.

Also, don't forget to read my disclaimer....in the event of an actual bug, I have no idea how to make or fix UI's

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

01-30-05, 02:36 PM   #3
Mereinid
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Will do I will try to get to the screenshots this week and uplink them. Thank you for the reply.
Janaki, Draenei, 90 Hunter
Anginny, Gnome, 87 Death Knight
02-05-05, 10:09 AM   #4
IceRiccy
A Kobold Labourer
The only problem i experience with this mod pack is the one with the 2 row slot bar on the left that stands vertical, it wont release most of the time. Also we have 2 slot bar horizontally at the bottem.

Also when i use the power pager i get a error saying "Dependacy missing" this same error occurs when i select EliteTarget.

for as far as that goes i have one more question, how do i get more slot bars for skills and such or are the ones in it, only 2 vertically and 2 horizontally?
02-06-05, 04:06 AM   #5
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
As far as the vertical bars go, if you type/sb it will bring up all of the commands, and explain how to use them in your chat window.

Also, when you want to take out icons, remember to unlock the hotbar lock, and unlock the Gypsy lock, and type /sb unlock....then you can move anything anywhere

The Pager and Elite target are two things I have been meaning to take out, I will get right on that.

But yes, all you get total is 48 slots, 24 horizontal, and 24 vertical.

02-08-05, 11:30 AM   #6
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
Item Buff Box

I've figured out everything else or should I say everything that I use regularly and absolutely love this UI. It doesn't crash and give errors all the time like some of the others do. And it doesn't clutter my screen up with bars and buttons everywhere.

The one thing I can't seem to move is the Item Buff box. I can move everything else but that. It stays right below my mini map, and that's where I put my side bar so it get's overlapped by my sidebar buttons. I've tried the unlock on gypsie and the unlock on the bottom bar. Is there something else I'm missing?

Great work and thanks for sharing with us.
02-08-05, 04:49 PM   #7
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Try moving all the sidebars off the item buff bar and then try moving it If it doesn't work please let me know......

02-15-05, 11:11 PM   #8
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
UI from 2.15

I just loaded the new version of the UI after the patch and it seems to load fine except that it locks the game and the only way to recover from it is to CRTL+alt+DEL. Has anyone else had this problem?
02-16-05, 04:13 AM   #9
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Is it locking the game every few minutes, or just one time, or what?

I have to say that I have not had it lock on me in any way, but if you can post some specifics, I will try to help to the best of my ability.

02-16-05, 05:55 AM   #10
rho77
A Kobold Labourer
locking up

I am experiencing the lockup as well it seems the game never fully loads in and I have to control alt delete out to recover. It only seems to happen with my hunter though
02-16-05, 04:49 PM   #11
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
locking up

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
Is it locking the game every few minutes, or just one time, or what?

I have to say that I have not had it lock on me in any way, but if you can post some specifics, I will try to help to the best of my ability.

When you first load the game you see the welcome messege on the screen and all but the item buff bar appears on mine. When you try to move the mouse or clidk it does nothing. I've tried rebooting and reloading but nothing seems to work. Hope this helps because this is the greatest Mod for hunters.
02-16-05, 06:04 PM   #12
Shalafi666
A Kobold Labourer
I am Having the exact problem with locking up. I assume it is a version incompatibility because Monday when i originally installed the Mod it worked perfectly. I hope this can be fixed soon.
02-16-05, 07:07 PM   #13
Manac
A Kobold Labourer
I was having the same lockup problems and after disabling things and just turning on a few at at time it seems something with the quest history mod was causing my lockups. By simply turning that off in the addon section the UI works great.
02-17-05, 08:15 AM   #14
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
locking up

This was a little time consuming but it worked. Instead of copying the entire compilation into the interface folder, I deleted the interface forlder and then made a new one. I then added only 4 add ons at a time. I was trying to find out which addon was causing the lock up. I would then boot up the game and check for errors. But I was able to get through the entire UI without it locking up. I am running the full UI and it doesn't lock up. I don't know why adding the files the way I did it would cause it to not lock up. I'd tried several times by renaming the Bloodeagle file but everytime it locked up. It took about 20 mins of constant rebooting the game but I'm running.

Stilll the Best Damn UI out there.
02-17-05, 08:42 AM   #15
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Have you added any other standalone mods to my recomp?

If you have, there could be a conflict between them.....as far as I know, to the best of my knowledge, there is no conflicts with any of the mods in my recomp, mostly as I use it on an everyday basis

02-17-05, 09:35 AM   #16
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
Have you added any other standalone mods to my recomp?

If you have, there could be a conflict between them.....as far as I know, to the best of my knowledge, there is no conflicts with any of the mods in my recomp, mostly as I use it on an everyday basis

That is what I was thinking the first time so I deleted the entire Interface folder and started from scratch. But when I still tried to load the entire compilation all at once it would lock up my pc for some reason. I am running on a Laptop so that could be the root of the problem or something not even involved w/ the game. When I added the compilation in smaller chunks though I was able to get the entire compilation to work just fine.
02-17-05, 10:30 AM   #17
shyster
A Kobold Labourer
I experienced the same problem someone stated before about not being able to move the Item Buffs window. By accident, I found that if I moved the BuffBar out of the way, then clicked a bit to the right of where the tab for the Item Buffs window is, that I could move the window. Might wanna give that a try, as it worked for me.

I also had the same bag problems the original poster experienced, but then I added the All-in-One Inventory mod, so I don't have any ideas for a solution to that, really. Other than that, I'm really liking this package, lots of good tools bundled together & it works really well for me.
02-17-05, 12:09 PM   #18
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
I may have found our problem....if I am reading it correctly, there was a slight bug with Monkey Quest freezing....I am installing tthe newest update now and chacking it.

If I am successful, I will post here and upload the new version.

02-17-05, 12:51 PM   #19
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Ok, I have updated my UO to 1.04, which includes the update to Monkeyquest.

Mquest has ALOT of new features, including the ability of tranparency, and being able to make it grow up, or down.

Type /mquest for the details

P.S. Let me know if you get any errors after that.

02-17-05, 01:02 PM   #20
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Ok, I have updated my UO to 1.04
Approved and available for download.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BloodEagle recomp