A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ive found the addon

BamMod

Without this addon no more messages
06-26-07, 12:07 PM   #22
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Glad you found it blackhawk77 - I definately do not know that mod. I did look it up over at Curse <HERE> and found that you can surpress the messages from other people:

/bam sup - This option suppress all BaM Messages from other players using BamMod. It is experimental and has not been tested very well, use with caution
Seems like a wierd function to capture bandaging and such - perhaps you are better off without it anyway.

Good luck - sorry I couldn't help more!

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

06-26-07, 12:17 PM   #23
blackhawk77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thx ^^

I dont need bam mod really. Its just a spam addon to spam crits ^^ I removed it and everything is okay ^^

thx anyway for trying help me. In the net i found many people with the same problem but nowhere a solution Maybe someone put this hint in the readme from SCT
06-26-07, 01:45 PM   #24
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Hah, I had looked that one up, because I didn't know what it did either, and then dismissed it after reading that it only alerted crits with "Bam!" hehe
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT Problem