06-06-07, 04:49 PM   #21
Lidor
A Murloc Raider
Missing buttons

Hey Mazzle, I love your UI but, I noticed with the quick fix that some buttons are missing . Like the food and water and all the buttons that were near it. Is it suppose to be that way?

Think I fixed it after Mazzlefieing 7 times.

Last edited by Lidor : 06-06-07 at 05:22 PM.
06-07-07, 06:10 PM   #22
cerebrix
A Murloc Raider
wanted to make sure before i posted this. i keep running into an issue where the unit frames are preventing the spirit healer from showing on my end in warsong gulch.

[2007/06/07 16:47:43-76-x1]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:343: attempt to index field 'GroupFilter' (a nil value)

that is the consistent error that pops up when it happens.
06-07-07, 07:48 PM   #23
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cerebrix
wanted to make sure before i posted this. i keep running into an issue where the unit frames are preventing the spirit healer from showing on my end in warsong gulch.

[2007/06/07 16:47:43-76-x1]: MazzleUI-1.0\MazzleUI_UnitFrames.lua:343: attempt to index field 'GroupFilter' (a nil value)

that is the consistent error that pops up when it happens.
That's a known error that's fixed in the new version.

It would have no impact on your spirit healer showing up. I don't think any add-on could do something like that.
06-10-07, 12:59 AM   #24
Toradol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bongos..Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for all the help ..the quick fix worked great..

Tor
06-10-07, 02:09 AM   #25
cerebrix
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

That's a known error that's fixed in the new version.

It would have no impact on your spirit healer showing up. I don't think any add-on could do something like that.

thanks mazzlefizz. im guessing maybe it was a realm thing. our battlegroup was offline most of the day due to wonkyness. seems like the error was coincidence.
06-11-07, 01:22 PM   #26
djrbk
A Kobold Labourer
Hello, forgive my fairly silly question, (I am most definitely not a gnome,) but while I can currently download this patch you are referring to, I am currently unable to download MazzleUI itself. The big Download button gives me the patch, not the UI.

EDIT: Disregard this post, I found the link for MazzleUI 1.01 further down the page. Like I said, I definitely need that upgrade to gnome, (once they work out the bugs)

Last edited by djrbk : 06-11-07 at 01:30 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.1.1 the newest patch and Bongos