07-13-07, 02:44 AM   #1
Enchantrezz
A Defias Bandit
SWStats problem.

I actually just started using mazzleui and love it. Something that I've noticed with mazzleui's swstats is that I dont show up on mine. I havent been able to find a place in the options to allow myself back on my swstats. I switched back to my old self made compilation and I show up on that swstats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think i finally found it. You can delete this if needed.

Last edited by Enchantrezz : 07-13-07 at 02:55 AM.
07-13-07, 05:48 AM   #2
sethgecko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had the same problem. I think I solved it by deleting the whole installation of SW Stats und reinstall a fresh version (which isn't the one from Mazzle unfortunately), but I still have to test it.
How did you solve the problem?
07-13-07, 06:10 AM   #3
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mine worked for a while then started doing the same thing. Resintalled/updated that mod and was good to go.
07-13-07, 07:06 AM   #4
Enchantrezz
A Defias Bandit
noticed the difference between my old ui and mazzles was the check mark to pause/resume tracking. im getting my data now with it checked. havent been grouped to test it yet tho. working solo where as before it wasnt. ill post back after i group to find out if its still working.

still not working in group. gonna check the efficiency mode options to see if that works.

Last edited by Enchantrezz : 07-13-07 at 08:47 AM.
07-13-07, 07:54 AM   #5
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Enchantrezz
noticed the difference between my old ui and mazzles was the check mark to pause/resume tracking. im getting my data now with it checked. havent been grouped to test it yet tho. working solo where as before it wasnt. ill post back after i group to find out if its still working.
In my case data collection was definitely not paused.
07-13-07, 08:15 AM   #6
Tosviolation
A Kobold Labourer
I had this problem for a while also. I wasn't showing up in my SWstats, but other people were. Turns out I had to adjust the efficiency mode settings, which for some reason has them turned off in raid. Once I re-enabled it, everything was fine.
07-14-07, 02:04 AM   #7
sethgecko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
In the moment it seems to work. Nevertheless Tosviolation would you be so kind to tell me where I can find the efficiency mode in SW Stats? I could not find it. Is it a slash command which does not show up in the help?
07-14-07, 09:42 AM   #8
sethgecko
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I don't get it....now I see my own data but thats all. Anybody else has these strange problems with SW Stats?
07-14-07, 10:46 AM   #9
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Efficiency modes are part of MazzleUI, not SWStats. It has its own category in MazzleOptions. The default efficiency modes settings should keep SWStats running at all times except when you're running solo, are pvp-flagged or turn on the manual efficiency mode.

If you did indeed change your efficiency mode settings, perhaps that's why you see others but not yourself. SWStats might rely on your own combat log parsing to get your own data, while trusting the max of the sync values to get others. If you have it off, perhaps it's displaying the data it gets from sync (other people) but is skipping yourself since it expects to get that from your own combat log parsing.

Hmm...now that I think about it, if you're on a pvp server or if you're flagged for pvp, you might be in pvp efficiency mode in which SWS might be turned off. (pvp efficiency mode trumps raid efficiency mode). The FAQ recommends that you disable pvp efficiency mode on a pvp server, though, for these types of reasons. Are you on a pvp server or are you often pvp flagged in raids?
07-15-07, 04:01 AM   #10
Enchantrezz
A Defias Bandit
yes i am on a pvp server and after changing the efficiency settings everything is up and running properly, thanks for the quick response. Again love the UI great work Mazzle and everyone on the MazzleUI team
07-16-07, 05:02 PM   #11
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
I am on a RP server and checked the modes and SWStats is enabled for raid and party but in raid I do not see my name. Was the solution to delete and reinstall?
07-16-07, 08:34 PM   #12
unistorm
A Murloc Raider
As Mazzlefizz pointed out SWSStats, Damagemeters, etc. recieve info from the combat log. I was having the same issue as previous posters. A simple issue is to disable combatinfofu after you have mazzified. I have done this and it has fixed the issue without causing any issues with my combat log.
07-16-07, 08:41 PM   #13
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
That is what I was looking for...what addon to disable.

Thanks
07-16-07, 09:01 PM   #14
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're saying combatinfofu is interacting with the damage meters? This is the first I've heard of anything like that. Can anyone confirm this?
07-17-07, 01:15 AM   #15
kelp
A Kobold Labourer
Ohh wow, disabling combatinfofu did fix this problem for me. I've been looking for the solution to this for quite some time.
07-17-07, 03:00 AM   #16
unistorm
A Murloc Raider
To be more specific the problem only occured for me when i joined a group and entered a sync channel with another player. Then performed a reset or reset vote. You then lose yourself on the damagemeters (SWS Stats). I'm not sure how the mods conflicted at thatt point and not before but those are the actions that replicate the issue. Oh and it occurs in 5 man parties and raids alike.
07-17-07, 03:14 AM   #17
Chimera_2001
A Murloc Raider
I dunno if this will help, but I've found a workaround to this problem that I was using in v1.01 & still use in 1.1.

Turn off collection in SWStats (Untick the box)
do /sws reset or /sws nuke
Turn on data collection again before the next pull (Tick the box)

This works fine for me, but if I have collection turned on from the moment of joining a group, or if it's turned on through a /reset or /nuke, I see everyone's data but my own - this way works for me (As long as I'm not in a sync channel)... hope it helps you get around it in the short term, if not fix it
07-19-07, 07:21 PM   #18
Kninida
A Murloc Raider
I have the same problem. I play on a pvp server and everytime i join a group or a raid there are problems with sws. Sometimes i don't appear in the list or sometimes sws shows only my damage.

I tried many configurations in the mazzleui efficiency mod but also if i turn there all off it does not become better.

SwStats without mazzle ui works very well also in battlegrounds and everywhere you go.
I thought if i turn all checkboxes in mazzleui efficiency off swsstats works independent from mazzle ui but ist does not.

Is there a way to let sws stats absolutly work independent from the mazzle ui runtime enviroment?

By the way, I love mazzle's work, it's awesome. I wish only swstats to work correctly how it should work if i would have only swstas installed.
08-03-07, 10:21 AM   #19
stec
A Cliff Giant
Anyone know why SWstats only recognises my rogue for dmg, whenever im on my mage it doesnt record any of her dmg only that of my group members seems really weird.

Ive checked all settings and they are exactly the same for both my characters as i havent changed anything since enabling it.

Many thanks.
08-03-07, 10:28 AM   #20
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Thread Hijacker!

Double check to make sure the addon is enabled.

Try to /mazzify just that part.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SWStats problem.