12-23-08, 10:32 AM   #21
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
But I'm sure you use an ad blocked and don't give a rats ass anyway. If you did care you would not use it and actually support the sites like this and disable ANY ad blocking devices .. like auto updaters that steal bandwidth from sites like this.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Run without an ad-blocking filter? I am so sick of popups and advertising I can hardly go online.

Thats like stopping by the redlight district, picking up the first whore that hops in your car, and putting the **** to her without protection.

Dude, I had internet access when you were still in diapers.
12-23-08, 10:50 AM   #22
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Enough! Things will be kept civil in this thread or it will be locked.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-23-08, 11:07 AM   #23
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Mostrarskegg: I think the other person on the previous page (cba to check the name :P) didn't mean to completely disable your addon blocker.

I always have AdBlock Plus running as well, but there's this feature where you can disable it for individual sites. And I use this feature for sites that I trust and have ads that just sit there instead of having crazy overlay stuff and popups, then I immediately disable ads again.

In short: ads aren't the devil or anything, in fact I've found some pretty neat stuff through ads, but the only thing some sites seem to miss is that in order to make people appreciate the ads and not want to pull all the hair out of the person who's responsible for it, is to make it as non-intrusive as possible.

... my "in short" was a longer paragraph than my others
12-23-08, 11:58 AM   #24
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Ok, here's the thing... I completely agree with all who have stated that the best thing about mazzle was the Mazzlefier. I play WoW a lot, having said that I do NOT consider myself a hardcore WoW player and I don't want to spend hours configuring mods to the way I like things to be set up. I just want to get the most bang for my buck (so to speak) from a ui that I possibly can. I want to have FUN, not twiddle bar locations and key-bindings and settings and blah, blah blah. I'm distressed that there haven't been any new posts in the dev's only section for a while, and I'm worried that everyone has given up on the project. Right now, I am using nUI and I'm pretty happy with it, but i would still love to have mazzle back. Mazzle, if you are reading this PLEASE help those of us who were (and remain) your biggest fans!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
12-23-08, 09:06 PM   #25
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Mostrarskegg View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me? Run without an ad-blocking filter? I am so sick of popups and advertising I can hardly go online.

Thats like stopping by the redlight district, picking up the first whore that hops in your car, and putting the **** to her without protection.

Dude, I had internet access when you were still in diapers.
I only meant here. There is nothing wrong with the ads here. Calm down

And I was definitely NOT in diapers when you got your internet access. I was around well before the internet as we now know it was around. I was downloading warez from BBS's in my basement for my Tandy 1000 EX (which I still have btw) with it's 300 baud modem. I even had a Prodigy and Compuserve account.
12-23-08, 10:44 PM   #26
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh my, someone said "Tandy"...

/thread
12-24-08, 12:18 AM   #27
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
Oh my, someone said "Tandy"...

/thread
HEHE ... I miss those days. Loved playing King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry and Space Quest and Wasteland and Might and Magic .. hehe ..

Heck I remember using tape decks to play games and run programs
12-24-08, 01:40 AM   #28
Mostrarskegg
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
I only meant here. There is nothing wrong with the ads here. Calm down

And I was definitely NOT in diapers when you got your internet access. I was around well before the internet as we now know it was around. I was downloading warez from BBS's in my basement for my Tandy 1000 EX (which I still have btw) with it's 300 baud modem. I even had a Prodigy and Compuserve account.
Alright then. Yer off the hook.

I had the HX.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What about This Idea?