05-01-09, 07:43 AM   #1
TedSmith
A Defias Bandit
Routing and Gathering thought

Love the addon, been using it for some time now as a subscriber before the change came into effect.

Particularly, the part of the mod that I love the most is the gather routing. It's made mining very very easy, but there's one nitpick I have about it.

When mining in icecrown, it always selects three or four nodes that are way the hell out in the middle of nowhere, such as the ones down on the border of wintergrasp. One addition I'd love to see in it, (correct me if it's already there and I just don't know about it) is the ability to skip the current routed target and continue on to the next one at the click of a button or menu. That way, when it selects the three or four nodes along the bottom edge, and routes me to them, I can just click and have it pretend like I already went there, save me the needless flying down that way that wastes time and send me off to the next routed location without interrupting the rest of the chain.

Only way I've been getting around it lately is just wiping the full chain by hitting 'clear goto' and then resetting the routing again every time it sends me down there, but then it often routes me through nodes I've -just- hit.

Thanks again for the mod.

05-01-09, 11:10 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Assign a key in the Carbonite section of the game key bindings window for "Skip Current Target".

05-01-09, 04:15 PM   #3
TedSmith
A Defias Bandit
Awesome, had no idea the possibility existed already. Thanks.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Routing and Gathering thought