Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-27-11, 06:49 PM   #11
Kapone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Epiphany17 View Post
I feel like doing an Aftermath inspired UI. Or at least something without a pixel font, for once, and those delicious borders.

But I got my wisdom teeth taken out today <-< So now I'll just have to let the ideas stew for a bit...
That pixely font i have in my chat is still too get changed but i want 3 different fonts, but i have that font in the chat because its the very same font that's in minecraft and i got used too it to well.

Also i seem too never get done with it =/. as soon as i say too my self.. "well im done now i guess time too post a ui picture".. when i posted a pic that is when i find some small glitches and Discord don't wanna Co-work with kgpanels so well or its the other way(kgpanels vs discord).

Also is Discord pissing me of because i cant move elements of the party member 1 without moving the same element on all other party members. witch leaves me and some of the party hp bars 1 pixel too low in comparison too the other members and their hp text.(so if i move the hp text all hp texts move.. i move the hp bars all the hp bars moves. witch ends me up power less and all i could do is remake it on the core lvl inside discord and i know that my brain would just pop up my skull and run away from lua programing).

Last edited by Kapone : 12-28-11 at 08:58 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » UI Feedback Thread