10-22-05, 08:12 PM   #1
Light13ender
A Defias Bandit

Auto buff [emerald] additions

I wouldnt mind seeing some additions such as, for a mage if the talent is present and your mana is below a certain amount and all the other things you have setup as configrurable be able to cast Evocation.
Or
Do something like check if you have water ( rank and ect configable) and drink it (only out of combat)
Same thing with food.
10-22-05, 09:47 PM   #2
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Light13ender
I wouldnt mind seeing some additions such as, for a mage if the talent is present and your mana is below a certain amount and all the other things you have setup as configrurable be able to cast Evocation.
Or
Do something like check if you have water ( rank and ect configable) and drink it (only out of combat)
Same thing with food.
Just as many people have asked me not to 'bot-ize' it too much. I think the player can drink their own water.
10-23-05, 12:13 AM   #3
Light13ender
A Defias Bandit

ya that is what i thought, oh well some times i feel lazy and just wanna 1 button it.
11-27-05, 10:45 PM   #4
timorg
A Defias Bandit
Question Could you please add the priest spell renew to autobuff

After some poking about I finally found the right place to post my request.

I was wondering if you could add the priest spell renew [ Renew(Rank ?) ]to the spells that can be autocast, I find that i cast the spell on myself everytime I am in combat, after i have lost some health.

I am sure you have lots of other things that are higher priority, I just didnt think it would hurt to ask.

Thank you for a great mod, with out this the game just overwhelms me with things I have to remember.

Thanks again -Tim
11-28-05, 12:58 PM   #5
Leppard
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by DSanai
Just as many people have asked me not to 'bot-ize' it too much. I think the player can drink their own water.

I played EQ2 for the past year and they had the option of right clicking your food/drink and choose Drink Now, and Drink When Thirsty which would drink when the buff of your drink wore off. In EQ2 food and drink lasted a long long time and gave you buffs/regens.

Anyway, just thought I'd put in my experiences concerning auto drink/eat in another game.
11-28-05, 10:11 PM   #6
DSanai
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm looking into adding Renew. Currently, I'm fighting a losing battle with a warlock spell, so please give me some time.
11-29-05, 12:54 AM   #7
timorg
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for a quick reply

Thanks for a quick reply, and I will wait as long as needed.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auto buff [emerald] additions