09-05-11, 10:59 AM   #1
Occissor
A Murloc Raider
Question Disappearing quest givers

Ok, on a Worg alt. I have the show quest givers button engaged, can see them on my map, and minimap, the second I mouse over either, they disappear. I have beat my head against the wall trying to fix this, imported settings from another character, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried to go through the forums to see if it is something that someone already has up, but I didn't find anything with a few general searches. Anyone got any ideas?

09-05-11, 01:37 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You didn't mention if you are using other addons, so I'm going to suggest that you disable your other addons (but please do not use the "Disable All" button, since this will disable all addons for all of your characters) and leave only Carbonite enabled. Test to see how that works.

If everything works normal, then there is a conflict between Carbonite and another addon.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Disappearing quest givers