03-29-19, 07:02 PM   #1
nosoup4crr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ELVUI action bar issue

I've been setting up action bars on my druid. Everything is working fine. However, whenever I set skills into my action bars for my cat form, nothing saves. I drag abilities in. They stay there until the end of the battleground or until I log out. But, after the BG or upon logging out, there's nothing in those action bars any longer; i have to drag the skills back in manually. It's a paged action bar. However, i've set the page to a different action bar and it's still happening.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help.
03-29-19, 08:53 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It sounds like blizzard may be having problems saving the skills set on the action bars.

Try without addons and see if you get the same problem.

Then, whichever situation you have the problem on try the following to narrow down which characters have the problem.

Do you have similar problems on your other characters ?

Try a character with no stance changes and change a button or put a random ability on an empty button and see if it stays when you log back in / or reload.

Try a character with a stance system and see what happens when changing on the different stance bars.

Are there characters that it works on and some it doesn't work on ?

Is it only the druid having a problem ? Try another druid character and see if that has a problem.
03-30-19, 12:05 PM   #3
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
I've been setting up action bars on my druid. Everything is working fine. However, whenever I set skills into my action bars for my cat form, nothing saves. I drag abilities in. They stay there until the end of the battleground or until I log out. But, after the BG or upon logging out, there's nothing in those action bars any longer; i have to drag the skills back in manually. It's a paged action bar. However, i've set the page to a different action bar and it's still happening.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help.
If you change the actionbars during a BG/Arena they will revert whenever you leave.
03-30-19, 07:52 PM   #4
nosoup4crr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
If you change the actionbars during a BG/Arena they will revert whenever you leave.
I've changed the bar in Dalaran; logged out; logged back in -- and it's gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » ELVUI action bar issue