05-14-07, 05:28 PM   #381
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Thanks, thats a larger issue that I hope to address in the next few days. Thanks.
Awesome. Many many thanks
05-16-07, 03:51 AM   #382
Chesh
A Kobold Labourer
I'm wondering if there's any way I can change the width of the mouseover highlighting.

I have praid to the left of a vertical action bar and the highlighting overlaps the bar and makes it unclickable unless I drag praid over to the left in which case it obscures more of my screen than I would like. Turning off the highlighting doesn't solve it so is there a value in the code I could change to reduce the width?

Thanks in advance, it's a great mod, my favourite in fact.
05-16-07, 04:52 AM   #383
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No there isn't. I hope to have a more advanced way to edit the visual style, but it currently is always the same size, due to the space required for the buff/debugg text, and the name.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-20-07, 02:39 PM   #384
Pahonix
A Defias Bandit
Been overhauling my raid ui the past couple of days and decided to switch off of xperl since it's so busy looking. Anyway, installed PerfectRaid r697 (alongside Pitbull for unitframes) and am getting this:

Interface\Addons\PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid.lua:763:attempt to compare number with nil

It happens multiple times (I just dismiss it and keep casting), but I can't tell what's triggering the error - though it only seems to happen in combat. I have each group (1-5) set in individual frames and each has mana bar set to 3.

Any ideas?

*edit* happened a couple times now out of combat (between trash pulls)

Last edited by Pahonix : 05-20-07 at 02:52 PM.
05-20-07, 02:43 PM   #385
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Ill be uploading a new version tonight, check that one out, see if it fixes your issue.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-20-07, 04:05 PM   #386
Kayltir
A Kobold Labourer
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but the final frame on PerfectRaid tends to bug out and not update until I reload my UI.
05-20-07, 05:40 PM   #387
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes, I'm working on it, but it'll get revamped when 2.1 goes live anyway.
05-21-07, 11:50 AM   #388
Pahonix
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Pahonix
Interface\Addons\PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid.lua:763:attempt to compare number with nil

It happens multiple times (I just dismiss it and keep casting), but I can't tell what's triggering the error - though it only seems to happen in combat. I have each group (1-5) set in individual frames and each has mana bar set to 3.

Any ideas?

*edit* happened a couple times now out of combat (between trash pulls)
Just as an FYI, I grabbed the new version that you put up last night (much thanks for the fast response on this). I did not get any errors during the hour and a half our raid sat outside Karazhan waiting for our MT to log in. Unfortunately, i didn't get to test it past that since we called the raid. I'll update when I run another raid.

What was causing the error? I'm still stupefied that I couldn't identify the trigger.
05-21-07, 11:57 AM   #389
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No idea, to be completely honest since a line number doesn't do much to help me identify an issue, since line numbers change between versions. It sounded like an error I fixed quite some time ago, so I figured asking you to update was a good place to start =)
05-22-07, 07:39 AM   #390
Thrildur
A Kobold Labourer
Lifebloom

Is it possible to get a number in front of my lifebloom, that shows how many stacks i have on my target? I have seen that if you got two druids in a raid, then you can see if more regrowths are on the same target by a number and its something like that i had in mind.
05-22-07, 07:46 AM   #391
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Stacking will be in the next update, if someone logs it on googlecode, and I remember.
05-22-07, 07:46 AM   #392
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Is there a way to hide the title of your raidframes? I usually only use 1, so having the title on top isn't really necessary for me.
05-22-07, 08:13 AM   #393
stampy-ex
A Defias Bandit
Mana Bars?

This is a request I've thrown up for a number of different raid frame mods, and one that frequently gets shot down because healers dont really need it. If thats the case here, its fine, just thought I would ask.

Would it be at all possible in a future version to bolt some optional mana bars onto the bottom of the health bars? One of my biggest uses for raid frames is seeing readiness for pulls, and with the huge time sink of "non-epic loot dropping but still interesting" mobs these days, pulling fast is a necessity; and varying trash mob difficulty means that sometimes 50% mana is ok, sometimes 70%, sometimes full... and of course that varies for different classes. Being able to actually see the mana bars is really the only feasible way to know.

Any chance this might happen? I feel a bit locked into sRaidFrames at the moment, entirely because it has the mana bars (and because it would take a fiery poker to get me to go back to CT raid frames). I love the perfectraid interface, and with some mana bars it would be absolutely perfect.
05-22-07, 08:48 AM   #394
OttoDeFe
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

From the changelog on the Downloads page:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
r696 (orig r112): jnwhiteh | 2007-05-07 19:45:27 -0400

* Mana bars should now come back from "grey" after death
but if there's a war
I just don't know if a Bic will save ya..."

-- Last Offence
05-22-07, 09:09 AM   #395
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Type /praid
Choose your set of raidframes and hit Edit.
At the bottom you can set the manabars heigth.

For showing an overall percentage of raid-mana I'd recommend xraidstatus.
05-22-07, 09:10 AM   #396
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
@secutanudu: as above go into edit mode and remove the title in the upper right corner.
05-22-07, 10:25 PM   #397
Darq
A Kobold Labourer
Just started using Perfect raid mainly as a tool to do my Clique healing and to keep track of buffs. I do like the Buff editor, very nice. I was wondering does Perfect raid have an option to expand the raid colums upwards as opossed to the normal downwards set up?
05-22-07, 11:01 PM   #398
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
As above, go into edit mode and choose column anchor: bottom.
05-23-07, 05:05 AM   #399
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Gungolf, thanks for being so helpful!
06-02-07, 02:19 PM   #400
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

error

Hi. Love praid, i've been using it for forever. It is the only raid frames i will ever use.
I ave encountered an error, and was wondering if anyone knew what caused it and/or how to fix it. I believe it occured when i set a group name. I have done this several times before, and have never gotten an error. Did i mess something up?

[2007/06/02 15:10:08-72-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:889: bad argument #2 to 'strsplit' (string expected, got nil):
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:889: in function `SecureGroupHeader_Update':
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:555: in function `SecureGroupHeader_OnAttributeChanged':
<string>:"*:OnAttributeChanged":1: in function <[string "*:OnAttributeChanged"]:1>
<in C code>: in function `SetAttribute'
PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid.lua:325: in function `CreateRaidFrame'
PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid.lua:142: in function `UpdateRaidFrames'
PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid_Frames.lua:582: in function `SaveEntry'
PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid_Frames.lua:383: in function <Interface\AddOns\PerfectRaid\PerfectRaid_Frames.lua:383>

---

Thanks for any help you can give!
~Ny

Edit: OMG! I completely forgot to say, Clad, if you read this, you are a genious and GRATS!!! on your book. Much Love.

Last edited by Nynaeve : 06-02-07 at 02:25 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help