10-14-09, 10:50 AM   #1
hatchetman58
A Murloc Raider
A few Questions

So as it is, i currently use Alza UI Compilation, and love it as it's exactly what i wanted. However, he has discontinued work on it, leaving me searching for a few quick answers as to going about updating it's parts myself.

Currently on the ptr, the party/raid frame as well as ToT do not work in this ui, all of which are oUF based. My first question is once the 3.3 compatible version of oUF comes out, if i update the parts manually would they work as a whole and will i have to go thru the LUA and change all the "settings" he's done for positioning and what not or are those based in the WTF folder config files?

Another problem it currently has, which is also oUF related, is the experience bar addon when enabled, overlaps the mana bar and is always a full green bar, regardless of % of lvl completed. Anyone know how to fix this?

Any insight or help would be great... I've gone through a lot of the ui's on this site that are similar trying to find a replacement but it all ends up being the same problem, they don't position things where i need/want them and I'm unskilled at anything beyond basic "true to false" type LUA editing xP
10-14-09, 02:14 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Yes, you'd have to do some extensive lua engineering to get it to look exactly the same. My recommendation is to look for a different UI. If it comes down to editing most UI that require lua edits will warn you and let you know how to edit certain parts.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A few Questions