Aion_UI
Acharius_UI
Persolite_UI
Novo_UI
Mib_UI

Link on filefront :
http://files.filefront.com/OpenRDX7+.../fileinfo.html

Theses UI are available download under WoWI OpenRDX sections
You can install all theses UI and use the desktop menu to choose the one you want to use.

OpenRDX manage: playerframe, targetframe, partyframe, raidframes, buff/debuff frames, minimap frames, action bar frames...

Enjoy
12-19-08, 04:38 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I fooled around with this thing yesterday, it's not too hard but man ... there's too much effort involved just to get a single frame showing I just dropped it again >.>

Anyway, I cba making my own, but I like the Aion one, could you tell me what frames are included in that please?
12-19-08, 08:56 PM   #3
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
OpenRDX is very powerfull and it is the most customizable unitframes tools. You can do anything you want.

It is like Photoshop which offer you a millions options to modify pictures. But who says Photoshop is easy to learn ?

The editors of RDX are the dream that all others unitframes addon wish to do. A unitframe object is just a description which contains the list of features you want to use (bar, text, portrait, icon, position ...). RDX will generate the unitframes codes on the fly and then run it. For example, think about generating oUF code on the fly ...

About Aion, you have, playerframe, targetframe, petframe, partyframe, main menu frame...
Aion was developped to show you how to play with artframe and upload yours own textures.
04-07-09, 11:20 AM   #4
strikerboy414
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
I fooled around with this thing yesterday, it's not too hard but man ... there's too much effort involved just to get a single frame showing I just dropped it again >.>
At first, that's how I felt with regards to making unitframes w/ OpenRDX. But I had some time on my hands...and I found out that once you make the first unitframe (I chose to make Player first)...then the target, target of target, party, pet unitframes become much easier.

I think in my first experiment with OpenRDX unitframes I used only 1 UnitframeType object between my player, target, target of target, and pet window. Obviously, this got a little hectic (I don't need to see 30 debuffs on my target of target!) but it was easy to customize from there.

Using pre-made unitframes helps the process go quicker too. I think I used Konyagi UI as a reference for some of the more difficult features.

Last edited by strikerboy414 : 04-07-09 at 12:45 PM.
04-09-09, 05:52 PM   #5
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

If you are looking to make a bunch of unit frames that look identical but have a slight differance you can always copy the first unit frame from the explorer window and paste it via the buttons at the bottom.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Support » OpenRDX: General Information » OpenRDX Demonstration