01-22-10, 09:43 AM   #1
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Force Unused Party Frames to Show

Is there a way to make all of the party and party pet frames show even when I'm not in a full party?

I use FluidFrames to modify the size and placement of the default UI party frames, but I've only managed to get the party1, party1pet, and party2 done as I'd like. Unfortunately, it's hard to get a full group of people with pets together just to set up a mod.

I'd think someone must have asked this before, but my attempts at searching came up with nothing. Thanks for any help.
01-22-10, 09:46 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have a look and see how pitbull does it as from memory I could do a test run and it would create a fake party/raid set of windows for me to rearrange as required.

It may be just the case of creating x copies of the frame just to simulate the party/raid but maybe something else.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
01-22-10, 09:58 AM   #3
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
I think I found a solution (after getting creating with the google search terms). Someone was looking for a toggle and was given this:

/run if PartyMemberFrame1:IsShown() then HidePartyFrame() else ShowPartyFrame() end

I'll have to wait until tonight to try it, but hopefully that'll work.
01-22-10, 07:05 PM   #4
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Sadly, that didn't work. I'm guessing it would have if I was in a party, but that would sort of defeat the purpose. Any other ideas? This is just the default party frames I'm trying to show.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Force Unused Party Frames to Show