01-30-10, 12:40 PM   #1
Jìo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Power Auras Classic

My dear rogue friend came for help to me with a problem around Power auras and its ToT.

He wants power auras to show up when he gets tot on himself, but all we could get was both when he casts on someone else and when someone cast it on him. is there anyway to bypass this? (different spell ID's or something maybe?) been trying all different kind of ways i could possibly think of :S

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Jìo : 01-30-10 at 01:02 PM.
01-30-10, 01:00 PM   #2
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jìo View Post
My dear rogue friend came for help to me with a problem around Power auras and its ToT.

He wants power auras to show up when he gets tot on himself, but all we could get was both when he casts on someone else and when someone cast it on him. is there anyway to bypass this? (different spell ID's or something maybe?) been trying all different kind of ways i could possibly think of :S

Thanks in advance.. Jìo
Just set it to buff.
02-04-10, 09:25 PM   #3
Jìo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
aye we tried that and it works to some extent.. Its working as intended if someone else throws it on him but if he use ToT on someone else it also shows as if he got the buff and that is what we dont want
02-05-10, 10:22 AM   #4
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
There's a "Cast By Me" option and most of the options have an opposite condition available. I can't check for it right now, but hopefully that helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Power Auras Classic