11-05-05, 01:12 PM   #1
Hausopher
A Murloc Raider
Dragon Themed Interface

Hello! I was greatly impressed by your word on the Undead theme for the WoWInterface. I was wondering if you might consider doing a dragon-themed interface. A Black Dragon themed interface would be interesting and fitting (considering Neltharion) but if you decide to take on the project the details are of course completely up to you. Do you think this would be possible?

Sincerely
Hausopher of WoW
11-05-05, 01:31 PM   #2
Minirostat
A Defias Bandit
cant agreed more, would love to see a Dragon themed interface =)
11-05-05, 05:28 PM   #3
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hausopher
Hello! I was greatly impressed by your word on the Undead theme for the WoWInterface. I was wondering if you might consider doing a dragon-themed interface. A Black Dragon themed interface would be interesting and fitting (considering Neltharion) but if you decide to take on the project the details are of course completely up to you. Do you think this would be possible?

Sincerely
Hausopher of WoW
Though I'm doing racial themes, I'm also doing seasonal and fantasy themes in general.

A Dragon theme would be great! I'm going to be working out colour options for themes. Such as if I were to make a Black Dragon theme, I'd like a red one as well. The WoW interface allows for some great art modification (it already comes with awesome UI art to begin with). So it would certainly be a great theme indeed.

The next theme has already been designed, and the one following it is based on a seasonal version. So that leaves me with room for something additional to make. It would be cool to know what the communty at large would like as a theme for WoW. Please suggest away!

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
11-19-05, 05:38 PM   #4
Ralt
A Defias Bandit
If you did one with like the 4 dragon world spawns, onyxia, and nefarion, that would be so awesome.
Or the red green blue black dragon flights.
11-19-05, 06:32 PM   #5
teddyboy420
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Ralt
If you did one with like the 4 dragon world spawns, onyxia, and nefarion, that would be so awesome.
Or the red green blue black dragon flights.
You forgot the bronze flight

A dragon skin would certainly be nice.

But what I'd really like to see a Horde-ish skin. What I mean by this is the default UI seems geared much more towards the Alliance than the Horde. So I'd like to see something very close to the default, but more fitting for the Horde. Maybe replace the eagle endcaps with gargoyles or bats, or maybe wyvern, anything but eagles

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dragon Themed Interface