06-18-07, 09:22 AM   #1
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
enemy cast bars (antagonist) and bigwigs ?

I don't know if i am just being blind ro what but it seems that i can't see any enemy cast bars during boss fights. this is especially bad during the shade fight in kara when i'm supposed to be kicking. it's to much of a pita to watch the top of the screen for the bigwig notices. does antagonist get disabled when bigwigs kicks in or am i just missing something.

enemy cast bars seems buggy at best at normal times anyways. it picks up all the red players casting but doesnt work that well on mobs. anyone else having that issue?
06-18-07, 10:06 AM   #2
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

sometimes

Originally Posted by Tucciim
I don't know if i am just being blind ro what but it seems that i can't see any enemy cast bars during boss fights. this is especially bad during the shade fight in kara when i'm supposed to be kicking. it's to much of a pita to watch the top of the screen for the bigwig notices. does antagonist get disabled when bigwigs kicks in or am i just missing something.

enemy cast bars seems buggy at best at normal times anyways. it picks up all the red players casting but doesnt work that well on mobs. anyone else having that issue?
With mobs yes but I disabled the option self relevant and then I had no more problems tho I need to test it on bgs.
06-18-07, 11:29 AM   #3
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
if i just disable antagonist will it use the default enemy cast bar settings from bliz? I really need something more reliable for pve
06-18-07, 12:42 PM   #4
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Tucciim
if i just disable antagonist will it use the default enemy cast bar settings from bliz? I really need something more reliable for pve
If you need something more reliable then disable antagonist and use Natur EnemyCastBar:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...myCastBar.html

is a great addon if you configure it properly, maybe mazz uses it on next mazzleui patch?
06-18-07, 01:55 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thee is an option that is very easy to see. Just it "v" or enable the nameplates in the interface options menu, then enable the enemy cast bars in the interface options menu. It puts it right over the person's head, along with their nameplates that you enable with "v."
That is what I use, and it has helped me a lot. One-shotted Shade is always nice too :P
06-18-07, 02:21 PM   #6
Tucciim
A Fallenroot Satyr
awesome! thanks a lot for the tips.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » enemy cast bars (antagonist) and bigwigs ?