01-03-11, 10:09 PM   #1
aequalsb
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite.. how i love thee.. let me count the ways..

1. movable minimap
2. blinking weed and rock
3. PUNK Detection
4. "QUEST COMPLETE"
5. Warehouse
6. Quest area levels on map

i get paid on Tuesday.. YOU BET YOUR a$# I'm donating money to you carbonite. <3

01-04-11, 12:26 AM   #2
chococat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

=^.^=

this made me smile

my favourite features are the quest tracker and the MAP. just the map alone makes this addon the best ever.

oh and the quest givers!!! another favourite part.

01-04-11, 04:02 AM   #3
Jigain
A Molten Giant

My favorite feature is the awesome co-leveling functions like showing party members' quests, and naturally:

[Party] [Jigain] says: Defias slain: 12/12

01-18-11, 09:15 AM   #4
cainnibl
A Defias Bandit
Carb was recomended to me by a guildie some time ago as a much better alternative to "Quest Helper". I found not only did it replace quest helper and gatherer it did SOOO much more that I love and wasnt even expecting. I'll admit at first I HATED the map... was so different and odd... but after getting used to it I love it too. I'm regularly finding new things I love about it that I didn't know where there.

... some of my fave features...

1. PUNKS! I love world PVP and this seems like almost and unfair advantage. I know they are there LONG before I can see them. A couple tips for others... I'm a warlock so when I get someone on punks that I can click and target but not "see", I'll send my minion to attack the target. If its close enough the minion will start running in there direction letting me know where they are. Another good trick for non pet clasess. Jade focusing lenses. Keep one on an out of hte way click button. If you cant spin around and spot them yourself use the lens. It will point to them at a very long range.

2. Warehouse. I share alot of crap with alts. Or will send mats to an alt for storage. Or I'll be getting more mats off the AH and forget how many I already have in my bank. HUGE time saver to beable to mouse over an item and see an inventory accrossed other alts and there banks.

3. Points of interest. Its pretty handy to look at the zone map or mini-map and see instance portals, inns, flight points and so on.

4. Info Windows. It's very handy to beable to see things at a glance like time till next Wintergrasp battle (update for Tol Barad PLZ!), BG progress, gear durability and Video FPS (add latency too plz!). I like how they are customizable, simple and have no background and can be moved and locked anywhere. I'd LOVE to see more command options added to this feature for more toys.

thanks
(can you tell its server maint day and I'm bored?)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite.. how i love thee.. let me count the ways..