03-21-10, 09:36 AM   #1
Adrellene
A Defias Bandit
Unable to check/uncheck boxes in Carbonite

I added Carbonite today to try it out, seems like a great addon but for some reason I am unable to check or uncheck any of the boxes on the addon, they highlight but don't check. This occurs with other addons enabled and with them disabled. No conflicts appear. Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Last edited by Adrellene : 03-21-10 at 11:55 AM.

03-21-10, 02:34 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

What versions of Carbonite, WoW, and Operating System are we talking about? That's the first bit of info that will help everyone here to help you.

03-21-10, 03:44 PM   #3
Adrellene
A Defias Bandit
Sorry, Windows 7 Ultimate--which I'm sure is probably the issue, and the current versions of WoW and Carbonite, as of today.

03-23-10, 06:21 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Addons "should" be OS independant last I knew. You may want to double check how and where WoW and your addons are installed.

Another thing with Win7 is to check and make sure your WTF folder is not read only.

You can also try right clicking your desktop icon and choosing to "run as administrator" and see if that changes anything.

I myself am running Carb and a host of other addons with no problems on Win7 64 bit. I do have WoW set to run as Administrator. I also have changed my WoW directory from the default Blizz initially wanted to "C:\WorldofWarcraft" to help negate some o the permissions issue that some folks have had.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Unable to check/uncheck boxes in Carbonite