12-12-14, 11:57 AM   #61
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Let me know if everything works rights.

At this point I'll probably make two versions, one for RealUI uploaded to RealUI as an optional patch, and the one on my addon page will be strictly for non-RealUI users so they can edit SharedMedia as they see fit. Maybe as early as today, depending on time I have available to actually log in and test things out.
12-12-14, 08:23 PM   #62
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post

At this point I'll probably make two versions, one for RealUI uploaded to RealUI as an optional patch, and the one on my addon page will be strictly for non-RealUI users so they can edit SharedMedia as they see fit. Maybe as early as today, depending on time I have available to actually log in and test things out.
Germination doesn't work, i also change the color of rejuv, lifeblom ecc
12-12-14, 08:23 PM   #63
groin
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post

Germination doesn't work, i also change the color of rejuv, lifeblom ecc
12-13-14, 12:53 AM   #64
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Okay, uploading the same profile except I've changed Rejuvenation (Germination) to track by spellid instead of spell name. Grid2 has the spell name backwards, as Germination (Rejuvination), but the SpellID should still be correct. My druid is only like 91 so I have no way of testing this though.
12-14-14, 12:39 AM   #65
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I've updated again, see change log.

Two separate versions of this layout now. One for those without RealUI, and another specifically for RealUI. They both have a link to one another for convenience. There are probably bugs, please let me know

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Healer Grid2 setup