08-23-16, 12:14 AM   #1
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Keybindings

Anybody getting messed up title in keybindings for Carbonite. i get the following " ?_???? " for keybinding on my characters for carbonite show hide notes . On another character I get "or the zone you're in will never be summoned" for the keybindings for Carbonite notes and carbonite quest.

On another character there is no carbonite in keybindings but a blank space for "Use Items" is there.

This is in the Blizzard keybindings...

Last edited by Thrumbar : 08-23-16 at 12:23 AM.
08-23-16, 04:34 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
Anybody getting messed up title in keybindings for Carbonite. i get the following " ?_???? " for keybinding on my characters for carbonite show hide notes . On another character I get "or the zone you're in will never be summoned" for the keybindings for Carbonite notes and carbonite quest.

On another character there is no carbonite in keybindings but a blank space for "Use Items" is there.

This is in the Blizzard keybindings...
Yep thats right i got the same result. Something changed in 7.0.3 for keybinding, this has to be uppdated. Make issue on github.
08-24-16, 04:29 PM   #3
KrysEmlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Stripping the categories off the keybindings in the Bindings.xml file seems to fix the problem.
However, then everything is listed in the category of Other in the Keybindings menu.
It's a partial solution.

EDIT: There's been a discussion in the addon Recount's tickets regarding the "gibberish" in the Keybindings menu: https://www.wowace.com/addons/recoun...-key-bindings/. This may be of some help?

Last edited by KrysEmlyn : 08-24-16 at 06:50 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Keybindings