11-25-14, 03:47 PM   #1
Etone
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Frost Mage Mastery Tracker

Hello,

i searched a while on the Internet and on this forum but couldn't find a solution, so i ask. I hope that i didnt miss a thread, that allready posted a solution, but if im sorry. Now for my Problem:

With 6.0 i have the Problem, that sometime i cant keep an eye on my number of Icicles and wanted to create a static Tracker on how much i actually have. I searched for the Spell ID, tried to add a Aura and it only showed the Icon, it didnt show me the actual count. Is there any way to make this happen with RealUI, cause its my favorite UI and i dont want a new Addon just for the Tracker. If someone has an Idea, just post it and maybe we can find a way or someone even got a solution. Thanks for the answers allready

Greetings
Etone
11-25-14, 04:05 PM   #2
anubis06660
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=76613/mastery-icicles

Not a mage, but in that link above for Icicles, if that's what you're referring to, is also the spell id within the link. Not sure if it will work, but it's worth a shot.
11-25-14, 04:26 PM   #3
Etone
A Fallenroot Satyr
i tried exacly this id in the URL, it only shows the Icon, not the Count. The Problem is that it is not really a buff, in the normal UI is no Counter for that, they are displayed above the Head of a Mage, but thats not really exact, cause with Multistrik you get two and the animation needs time, so in dont know if one is on the flight or if its a Icicle wich will launched next time. that buggs me as an Player a lot and i want to know how much of them i have exactly. Still thanks for the Answer.
11-25-14, 04:40 PM   #4
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A custom Aura tracker would have to be made due to the nature of obtaining the count. Gethe's plate is pretty full, so it may be best to rely on an addon for this.
11-25-14, 04:50 PM   #5
Etone
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks for the Answer. I allready thaught, that it wont be easy to make an Aura. I will try to find (or programm if i cant finda anything) a little addon and maybe someday it will be easier to track this icicles. This topic can be closed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Frost Mage Mastery Tracker