04-10-09, 04:29 PM   #1
PiKiN
A Defias Bandit
Premium Member
LF Item tracker

Ok guys/gals I just came back from a long break so of course alot has changed. Way back in the 2.4 era there was an addon which let you drop items such as ore/herbs on a bar and track how many you had in the bank, inventory, and if I remeber right mail. Its was like a single buttone then when you dropped an item in it you could set a goal amount. Then if you wanted to add another item you just drag it to there and you would get new buttons on the four sides of it where you could add that item and so on. It gave you a nice neat tidy bar you could just show when farming and hide when you were done. Anyway for the life of me I cant remeber the name. I am looking to see if I have an old screen shot of it anywhere.
04-10-09, 05:36 PM   #2
acapela
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by PiKiN View Post
Ok guys/gals I just came back from a long break so of course alot has changed. Way back in the 2.4 era there was an addon which let you drop items such as ore/herbs on a bar and track how many you had in the bank, inventory, and if I remeber right mail. Its was like a single buttone then when you dropped an item in it you could set a goal amount. Then if you wanted to add another item you just drag it to there and you would get new buttons on the four sides of it where you could add that item and so on. It gave you a nice neat tidy bar you could just show when farming and hide when you were done. Anyway for the life of me I cant remeber the name. I am looking to see if I have an old screen shot of it anywhere.
LootCount.

last time i tried it, though, it threw lots of LUA errors. i have not tried it since .
Zippy said it best: "All life is a BLUR of Republicans and Meat!"
04-10-09, 05:45 PM   #3
Sekrin
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
You might like to take a look at my addon Ranch. Note that it only shows items in your bags, not bank or mail.
04-11-09, 01:45 AM   #4
PiKiN
A Defias Bandit
Premium Member
Thanks

Cool thanks and it was lootcount it looks right I wll also check out Ranch. Not gettin any errors atm with Lootcount /em crosses fingers

Thanks
04-11-09, 07:42 AM   #5
Fonjask
A Fallenroot Satyr

FarmIt is my personal favorite, you can drop them on the bar, set a goal, toggle for EVERY item whether it should or shouldn't count the items in your bank etc. etc. (and it fits nicely next to Right Action Bar1)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Item tracker