06-14-07, 07:31 AM   #1
nightshifter
A Murloc Raider
Tailoring Cooldown Display

Hiyas - looking for a mod that will display cooldowns on my tailoring on the main screen so I know when to start heading to the right spot to make some more cloth.

A guildie recommended ct buffmod but I was unable to find where to enable the feature i was after after installing it.
06-14-07, 07:44 AM   #2
drathos
A Murloc Raider
FuBar - CraftTimersFu works great for me. The actual cooldowns are shown on a tooltip, but the display on FuBar shows how many cooldowns you have ready.
06-14-07, 08:04 AM   #3
nightshifter
A Murloc Raider
Here's a newb question - will i need the fubar mod for that to work or is it standalone?

edit - guess it does require something else - gives error requires fubar plugin 2.0 lol

Last edited by nightshifter : 06-14-07 at 08:41 AM. Reason: more info
06-14-07, 08:50 AM   #4
nightshifter
A Murloc Raider
tried that - installed fubar - didn't work

installed fubar plugin 2.0 - still didn't work - to much of a newb to know the code so I'm not about to puzzle it out.

need some more advice I guess.
06-14-07, 11:05 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use SkillsPlusFu - it shouldn't require FuBar as it's only listed as an optional dependency and should instead attach itself to your minimap. This mod will keep track of all trade cooldowns for all characters and also allow you to access your tradeskill windows.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-15-07, 07:44 AM   #6
drathos
A Murloc Raider
I just looked at the CraftTimersFu that I've got and it looks like they forgot to include the FuBarPlugin library in the zip and toc. It works fine for me as I've got other FuBar plugins that are properly loading the library.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tailoring Cooldown Display