01-04-11, 01:34 AM   #1
TedEBear
A Kobold Labourer
In-Flight Waypoint Arrow

I upgraded to the latest version tonight and I noticed that afterward when taking a flight path from one place to another I no longer have the waypoint arrow and travel time displayed. I wasn't sure if this feature was removed or if perhaps it was a setting had been changed in the upgraded version or if it was just an outright bug. It's not anything I can't live without. I'm much happier having the harvesting nodes updated and for me it's a good trade-off but I thought I'd mention it in case there was some issue with it.

01-04-11, 01:40 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That should not have changed. It appears to be a bug. I'll try to debug it tomorrow.

01-04-11, 04:37 AM   #3
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by TedEBear View Post
I upgraded to the latest version tonight and I noticed that afterward when taking a flight path from one place to another I no longer have the waypoint arrow and travel time displayed. I wasn't sure if this feature was removed or if perhaps it was a setting had been changed in the upgraded version or if it was just an outright bug. It's not anything I can't live without. I'm much happier having the harvesting nodes updated and for me it's a good trade-off but I thought I'd mention it in case there was some issue with it.
I wish they would remove it. Its something I've been pleading for for years, but apparently they love that damn stupid arrow.

01-05-11, 06:57 AM   #4
tahpagh
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by TedEBear View Post
I miss that arrow it had the approximate time to arrival. That's one of the really great features of Carb...among tons of other awesome features it has.

01-05-11, 12:05 PM   #5
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I broke this with the guide update...doh! It will be fixed in our next release.

01-06-11, 07:50 PM   #6
tahpagh
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Haavok View Post
I broke this with the guide update...doh! It will be fixed in our next release.

yay fankies! ^^

01-09-11, 07:02 AM   #7
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Waypoint still broke, but then its to be fixed next update. Also my minimap is checked to auto scale, which is also broke. I've unchecked to see if there is a difference, but none. The auto scale use to zoom in once you landed, now it just stays zoomed out, yes it follows me zone to zone, leaving a trail but now it doesn't zoom in or out unless you use your mouse. Just a heads up.

Cheers

01-10-11, 03:47 PM   #8
diveX
A Fallenroot Satyr
First, thank you for the great addon.
Second, I AM MISSING THIS ARROW Sorry for Caps, but I justed wanted to yell it out loud

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » In-Flight Waypoint Arrow