02-08-12, 12:03 AM   #1
Vortex28
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Sorry..

I'm sorry for my English.
I'll better delete all carbonite folders from my interface/addons. I love it too much, Carbonite is a almost perfect addon to cover my needs.
But... but..
Yesterday Carbonite used near 36 Mb of memory, every mob kill followed with a deadly freeze for 3-7 seconds, then i tried..... To disable Carbonite. And. Much better.
Last version released two month ago, when it was 4.3. When will be the next update, no one knows.
I love it, but i should. Goodbye. Thanks for 3 years with you.

P.S. Hard to find alternative addons...
---
ruRU
Прошу прощения за мой английский.
Я лучше удалю папку карбонита из интерфейс/аддонс. Я его просто обожаю, карбонит практически идеальный аддон чтобы делать мои дела.
Но... Но...
Вчера карбонит начал кушать около 36 метров памяти, за убийством каждого моба следовали фризы на 3/7 секунд, потом я попробовал.... отключить карбонит. И. Намного лучше.
Последняя версия была выпущена уже 2 месяца назад, когда еще было 4.3. Когда будет следующее обновление аддона, никто не знает. Я люблю карбонит, но я должен.. До свидания. Спасибо за 3 года с Вами.

З.Ы, Тяжело найти альтернативные аддоны.

Last edited by Vortex28 : 02-08-12 at 12:08 AM.

02-13-12, 02:03 AM   #2
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

you've nothing to be sorry for, its the devs that should appologise for

a) not keeping it up-to-date (and still accept donations for it)
b) not keeping their "customers" informed about the current state of their product
c) just not caring

02-13-12, 01:19 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
You know, Omega, if I were one of the devs, posts like yours would have long ago led me to "not care" and to abandon this project. We're fortunate in that the actual devs are willing to continue development of Carbonite in the face of all these negative posts.

02-14-12, 12:09 AM   #4
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
You know, Omega, if I were one of the devs, posts like yours would have long ago led me to "not care" and to abandon this project. We're fortunate in that the actual devs are willing to continue development of Carbonite in the face of all these negative posts.
If you read some of my earlier posts I have been more than understanding even giving possible reasons why they have not released any posts or done any updates for the past few months.

But after awhile the "Be Patient and Wait" takes its tole even on those why are saying it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Sorry..