06-14-12, 10:48 AM   #1
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New Social Netwroking site for gamers...

I guess we're done looking for people now, Peter said he has enough email to find the people he needs. Thanks for the replies and interest. If we need more people I'll edit this again with the contact info and description.

Last edited by Othgar : 06-14-12 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Recruiting closed
06-14-12, 10:58 AM   #2
Xandrietta
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Looks pretty neat.. for some reason the blue in the theme really grabs my attention..I dont know maybe its just because I love blue...hehe..

If you need ppl to just poke around and help test things I can do that if needed. I am home pretty much all day and have the time=)
06-14-12, 11:08 AM   #3
lerb
A Frostmaul Preserver

Hey Othgar! Really nice theme you got going there! And I also like the invitation-only thing.. I can get why people would frown upon it, but it does really create a 'tight' community.

I'd be glad to join, I play games on both PC and PS3, and iOS if that counts
06-14-12, 11:12 AM   #4
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by lerb View Post
Hey Othgar! Really nice theme you got going there! And I also like the invitation-only thing.. I can get why people would frown upon it, but it does really create a 'tight' community.

I'd be glad to join, I play games on both PC and PS3, and iOS if that counts
Go a head a send an amil to the address is the OP and tell him Jesse (My real name) sent you. My friend Peter is the owner of the site, he makes all the decisions really I'm more or less in on the Beta, but on more of an intern kind of level. Be prepared he will kind of do an interview with you to see how you'll fit with the rest of the team.

Last edited by Othgar : 06-14-12 at 11:16 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » New Social Netwroking site for gamers...