07-13-12, 11:05 AM   #1
perlsyntax
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
rodus addon question

What would be some good for pvp and questing for a rogue?

Last edited by perlsyntax : 07-13-12 at 12:58 PM.
07-13-12, 04:40 PM   #2
Xandrietta
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Might want to head over to the Rogue section and browse there.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat61.html
07-14-12, 11:05 AM   #3
perlsyntax
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well i was asking what rogues addon are good to use.
07-14-12, 03:19 PM   #4
Smashbolt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The rogue section here has stuff that will help you with rogue PvE rotations, watching your cooldowns, procs, buffs and debuffs, make more central displays for your combo points and energy, and make poisons easier to work with. That's just what I saw listed in the first page.

I couldn't possibly suggest anything specific to you though, because aside from "pvp and questing," you haven't told us what you want an addon to do for you.

My suggestion is to try a few out from that and other sections, then decide on some features they have that you really like, or features that you want but were missing from the ones you tried, and post again with that information. Then we can help you figure out how to get the functionality you want.
07-14-12, 11:09 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
"Good to use" is different for every player.

For example, I would not suggest any of the "show your combo points" addons because that feature is built into my unit frames, but if your unit frames don't show your combo points, or you don't like the way your unit frames show your combo points, then you probably want a combo point addon.

If you specifically ask for a combo points addon, people who use combo points addons will tell you which addon they use and why they think it's a good addon to use. They'll also tell you which addons they've tried in the past that you should avoid, and why.

If you're new to playing a rogue, or are coming back to the class after a long time not playing it, I'd actually suggest just playing without any class-specific addons for a while to get a feel for what kind of addons you're actually looking for.

If you find you have trouble keeping track of your debuffs on your target, look for a debuff timer addon -- in both the Rogue category and the Buffs/Debuff category. If you find you have trouble remembering to keep poisons on your weapons, look for an addon to remind you about it. You may even end up deciding you don't need any more addons!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » rodus addon question