12-21-09, 08:26 PM   #1
lovswr
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thumbs down Shift + Right click will not split items

This has been a problem for me since I started using nUI a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I think nUI is great & have no plans of using another ui.

However, this problem is critical. I just got my first item with gem sockets, the ungainly named Scale Leggings of the Skirmisher. Well to equip the gem sockets, I have to shift + right click, thus my dilema. The really strange part of this tale, is of my 3 characters, only my hunter (the one with the pants dontchaknow ) has this problem. As shown below, shift + right click works on my other characters.

I have disabled all addons at the logon screen, so I am back to Blizzard Basic. Please does anybody have a suggettion?

First pic, I cannot separate the mithril with my hunter.

Second pic, my Shaman can separate the iron bars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cannot seoerate items.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	311.2 KB
ID:	3726  Click image for larger version

Name:	can separate items.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	290.6 KB
ID:	3727  
12-21-09, 08:45 PM   #2
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Have you checked your keybinds to see if you've assigned that to something else by accident?
12-21-09, 08:49 PM   #3
lovswr
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by xandora View Post
Have you checked your keybinds to see if you've assigned that to something else by accident?
Yes, I have bean all over key binding & all of the other menu options in the interface.

Well apparently I did not look hard enough. When I reset keybindings it started wokrking. Thanks for your suggestion. Now I have to try to remember what was what LOL!

Last edited by lovswr : 12-21-09 at 08:52 PM.
12-21-09, 11:48 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are using an older version of NotesUNeed, you might try updating. I had the exact same problem, and it turned out to be that addon.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Shift + Right click will not split items