05-21-08, 12:00 AM   #1
Luciant
A Cyclonian

simple yet cant find?

im looking for an addon that lets me resize and remove things like the bag/key slots and the green meter if i desire to do so

anyhelp would be great
05-21-08, 12:23 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Depending on how much you want to fiddle with settings will depend on what inventory addon you choose. For an easy no fuss addon I would use OneBag. If you wish to have more options, you can go with something a bit more tedious to set up like Bagins.

Here's a list of some you can look at (just found this site today and I love it!); Vranx.

Not sure how you would remove the FPS/Latency bar without changing your Action Bar set up. Check out the Action Bar link on the Vranx site.
05-21-08, 12:44 AM   #3
Luciant
A Cyclonian

no no im not looking for inventory management i already have an addon for that-- combuctor-- im looking for something to modify the default action bar.

not to make it look like something else; ive tried many of those btw (bongos3, spartanui, bartender, a whole bunch)

i like the normal ui-- but i dont need the bags, or the latency thing to be there and i want to be able to resize/repostion it.

to make it look kinda like that, but to be able to move it about on the botton of the game window and size it however i want without having to use ui scale

Last edited by Luciant : 05-21-08 at 12:50 AM.
05-21-08, 01:53 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Fluid Frames might be what your after. allows you to move and re-size individual elements.

FluidFrames

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 05-21-08 at 11:57 AM.
05-21-08, 02:15 AM   #5
Luciant
A Cyclonian

i have fluid frames, but it doesnt always work, for example i cant move the battleground stats (where is says like the reinforcements for AV and resources in AB/EOS etc)-- how do you resize things with it?
05-21-08, 03:54 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Luciant View Post
no no im not looking for inventory management i already have an addon for that-- combuctor-- im looking for something to modify the default action bar.

not to make it look like something else; ive tried many of those btw (bongos3, spartanui, bartender, a whole bunch)

i like the normal ui-- but i dont need the bags, or the latency thing to be there and i want to be able to resize/repostion it.

to make it look kinda like that, but to be able to move it about on the botton of the game window and size it however i want without having to use ui scale
Ive never seen anything like what you are looking for. Although, I'm sure you can find some artwork that someone made of the default ui, and then use that along with a bar mod and inventory mods. I know no other way to do it really.

If you want to move the BG stats, try Capping.
05-21-08, 09:45 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You could try this... http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ctionBars.html

There's also another addon that changes the bag bar/menu half of the bottom bar to more buttons, but I forget its name atm...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-21-08, 10:01 AM   #8
Foosh
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
There's also another addon that changes the bag bar/menu half of the bottom bar to more buttons, but I forget its name atm...
Integrated Popbar, couldn't find it here so here is the WoWUI link.

http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=370
05-21-08, 12:00 PM   #9
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by Luciant View Post
i have fluid frames, but it doesnt always work, for example i cant move the battleground stats (where is says like the reinforcements for AV and resources in AB/EOS etc)-- how do you resize things with it?

From the FluidFrames description:

* Assign a key-binding [Main Menu > Key Bindings > FluidFrames > Highlight Mouse Frame] to select, highlight and cycle through frames under the cursor. (The "Highlight All Mouse Frames" binding cycles through all frames under the cursor, including unnamed ones.)
* Put your cursor over the frame you want to move and use the key-binding. It will select the frame the furthest underneath. Consecutively using the key-binding will highlight frames closer to the front. Hold shift while using the key-binding to cycle backwards through the frames.
* Drag the highlighted frame to relocate it permanently. It will disable movement from other code sources and save across sessions.
* Hold shift and drag from the sides or corners to resize.
* Hold shift and drag the bottom right re-scale icon to re-scale.
* Right-click to reset a moved/resized/rescaled frame once highlighted.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-21-08, 12:29 PM   #10
VideoKidRadioStar
A Murloc Raider
moveanything be what ye be after matey, arrgh!

</end silly pirateness>

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nythingBC.html
05-21-08, 03:18 PM   #11
Luciant
A Cyclonian

You could try this... http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ctionBars.html

wow that looks to be exactly what im looking for, ill check it out to see if it still works, but it hasnt been updated in ages so who knows
05-21-08, 03:32 PM   #12
Luciant
A Cyclonian

Thanks

THANK YOU

that roath actionbars works like a charm, i combined that with fluid frames for perfection (in my eyes)

thank you all for the suggestions!
05-21-08, 04:48 PM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Glad it worked for you. And less than 4 months isn't "ages".
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-21-08, 05:30 PM   #14
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh wow, how cool is that!! I swear we have some seriously smart people in this community.... there's something for just about everyone lol.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » simple yet cant find?