Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-09-09, 01:14 PM   #1
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Request......

Ok, so lets start out by laying the ground work. I play a DPS (Warlock) and a Healer (Priest). When I'm on my priest, I use my focus as the main tank, to make using PoMending much easier to cast. This way, it's always going to my main tank. This may change once it's raiding (this is for 5m's).

No, on my Warlock, I'm raiding (25m Ulduar). Now with the raid frames, it's very difficult to see your target when your doing 25m (that box is just very small). What I'm thinking is the option like in the focus. You can set it up I believe (or maybe it's default) to show your focus target INSTEAD of the minimap. Personally, in a 25 man, if you have a target, chances are your probably not moving, and hence you really don't need the minimap. So I'm thinking maybe it's possible in 25m and 40m frames (not sure bout 15 and 20) so that either by default, or configurable to use the minimap spot as your target.

This is especially needed for 25m VoA, because quite often I find myself targeting the wrong minion on the Emalon fight, because the small box doesn't show the "lucky charms" and it's harder to see the health bar (which is a strong indication of being on the right boss). I guess some would argue you could look at the HUD (which some do), but for someone with dots, your looking more at your cooldowns than your hud, and for me, I am a button clicker, as opposed to a button pusher, so I'm looking at the cooldown on my action bars, so it's personally easier to see my raid frames than my hud. I personally don't need the viewing area if I'm fighting, yeah, I need to move, but otherwise I'm watching health (if I'm on the healer) or dot cooldowns. So, it's just a thought, but would be one of the "big wish" items for me

People with OCD (Or CDO in Scott's Case) prefer nUI+! Find it at www.nuiaddon.com

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Request......