04-10-06, 06:18 AM   #1
Scae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Menu tree rememberer

Hmmm, odd thread title I've made.

Essentially I've always wondered why any menu that can be expanded/collapsed never has it's state saved after you log out. I usually have most of my repuation/trade skill/skill trees collapsed so I'd only see the title, and not the huge amount of information under it.

Does anyone know of a mod that would do this? Is it actually possible?
04-10-06, 12:46 PM   #2
Wikwocket
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The reason the trees reset when you log is that the default UI doesn't bother saving their state in variables, and just re-initializes them. It wouldn't be hard to save their state, but it's such a small inconvenience that I don't know if any AddOn authors have bothered to do it yet.

The 1.10 changes in the reputation tab are a nice start though - it now lets you specify factions as 'inactive,' and all the inactive ones are moved to the bottom of the list.
04-12-06, 06:01 PM   #3
Scae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah, it's a bit pointless. but I thought I might just ask It just bugs me is all.

And yeah, I do love the changes they made to the rep pane, I had so many reputations, now I just have the important ones.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Menu tree rememberer